Windows 10: Windows suddenly restarted.

Discus and support Windows suddenly restarted. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC suddenly restarted. It froze for a couple of seconds and then I had a black screen. After that, it booted again. I didn't get a BSOD but windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaanGokbayrak, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Windows suddenly restarted.

My PC suddenly restarted. It froze for a couple of seconds and then I had a black screen. After that, it booted again. I didn't get a BSOD but windows produced a minidump file. I have attached it below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahlg_jnl9Asqi2L9FtODFc2a7-uY?e=ABYQrP

:)

KaanGokbayrak, Aug 14, 2022
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. little cat, Aug 14, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows suddenly restarted.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows suddenly restarted. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows suddenly restarted.

1. Windows suddenly restarted. - Similar Threads - suddenly restarted

2. My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready": I was open my laptop last 5:50 am and I left it about 6:30 am idle cuz i'm going to outside for an hour. But I'm arrived 7:40 am my laptop screen is "getting windows ready don't turn off your power". Idk why it suddenly unexpected restart and screen appears only this. Now it...
  3. My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready": I was open my laptop last 5:50 am and I left it about 6:30 am idle cuz i'm going to outside for an hour. But I'm arrived 7:40 am my laptop screen is "getting windows ready don't turn off your power". Idk why it suddenly unexpected restart and screen appears only this. Now it...
  4. My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows suddenly restarted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly restarted.: My PC suddenly restarted. It froze for a couple of seconds and then I had a black screen. After that, it booted again. I didn't get a BSOD but windows produced a minidump file. I have attached it below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahlg_jnl9Asqi2L9FtODFc2a7-uY?e=ABYQrP...
  6. Sudden restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden restart: Hi there,I'm new here and I have been facing an issue with my PC where it restarts suddenly while playing games. I'm really desperate to find a solution for this issue.My PC is a newly built PC. The specs are:- AMD Ryzen 5600x- Gigabyte vision b550 d-p- Corsair 16gb ram 2 8gb...
  7. Sudden restart

Sudden restart: Hi there,I'm new here and I have been facing an issue with my PC where it restarts suddenly while playing games. I'm really desperate to find a solution for this issue.My PC is a newly built PC. The specs are:- AMD Ryzen 5600x- Gigabyte vision b550 d-p- Corsair 16gb ram 2 8gb...
  8. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until troubleshoot or restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until troubleshoot or restarting.: I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop and I've been using this for 2 years. I'm just install new wifi and after 1 week my laptop got this problem. My wifi suddenly disconnect and cannot connect, so I check the internet all the posibility to fix this problem like uncheck...
  9. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until troubleshoot or restarting.

My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until troubleshoot or restarting.: I have Windows 10 installed in my laptop and I've been using this for 2 years. I'm just install new wifi and after 1 week my laptop got this problem. My wifi suddenly disconnect and cannot connect, so I check the internet all the posibility to fix this problem like uncheck...
  10. My Wifi suddenly disconnect and won't connect until troubleshoot or restarting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing