Windows 10: Windows suddenly showing non activated.

Discus and support Windows suddenly showing non activated. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. just run that command this is the result [ATTACH] on my account info (online) [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LUISzzzzzz, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows suddenly showing non activated.

Split from this thread.​

just run that command this is the result

Windows suddenly showing non activated. 6b085030-f47b-4a2a-9898-dbc00cfea41c?upload=true.png

on my account info (online)

Windows suddenly showing non activated. f4e9f31a-e85c-4a9f-9c36-22923ab3e25c?upload=true.png

:)

LUISzzzzzz, Nov 8, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Windows suddenly showing non activated.

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows suddenly showing non activated.

1. Windows suddenly showing non activated. - Similar Threads - suddenly showing non

2. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  3. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  4. non active windows dimming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    non active windows dimming: Recently Windows 10 gave me the option to dim non active windows. So I tried it, and I dont like it, but I cant figure out how to undo it! Google is not turning up anything. I did not use some app to do this, or at least I didnt download anything. Part of Opera Browser? I...
  5. Windows 10 Non-Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Non-Activation: what in the h**l do I have to do to get Windows 10 activated after trying for 4-5 days now! Joy Systems from whom I purchased a reburbished HP 8100 elite system that was SUPPOSED to has a legit digital copy installed. Just hook to Microsoft and immediately you will be...
  6. Non activated windows watermarlk

Non activated windows watermarlk: Hello i have a non activted windows and my watermark only appears 2 hours after each windows startup/boot. Is it normal for it to appear so late? ***moved on english forum***...
  7. Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.

Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.: I don't know what's happened. There's a notification to activate windows since last week. I bought my laptop around 2016 and windows is already a license version since I bought. Is there any license expiration? How can I solve this problem? As a consequence, I can't use...
  8. My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows

My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows: I'm currently using "Windows 10 Home" and I have used my laptop since 2017. There's no such kind of license problem before. But, last 2 days ago, I got this error and my laptop is constantly showing the notification to activate the windows. As a consequence, I can't use...
  9. My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated: My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated,showing the error code 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activated-and-genuine-windows-10-suddenly/708a8f08-7873-49c0-a2f6-3bca47faac63"
  10. Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LSDietlemonade [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds23u0/windows_10_suddenly_shows_not_activated_in/