Windows 10: Windows suddenly turns into Locking condition

Discus and support Windows suddenly turns into Locking condition in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all friends , I have a problem on my Lenovo Ideapad 700 laptop , suddenly it shows Hibernating... with a circle and just after that , it turns... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by amirrezapourkazemi, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Windows suddenly turns into Locking condition

Hi all friends ,

I have a problem on my Lenovo Ideapad 700 laptop ,

suddenly it shows Hibernating... with a circle and just after that , it turns into Locking page and then shuts down.

I have this problem on plugged and unplugged both and i cannot solve this problem,

Thanks

arpourkazemi

:)

amirrezapourkazemi, Mar 21, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 21, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Windows suddenly turns into Locking condition

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows suddenly turns into Locking condition

1. Windows suddenly turns into Locking condition - Similar Threads - suddenly turns Locking

2. Conditional Formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conditional Formatting: Hello!I am trying to use excel to highlight a revised ship date. I have a column of estimated ship dates and revised ship dates. The estimated ship dates can range from any date in the week ie 5/16, 5/17 etc The revised ship date is changed manually. How can I format excel so...
  3. Conditional Formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conditional Formatting: Hello!I am trying to use excel to highlight a revised ship date. I have a column of estimated ship dates and revised ship dates. The estimated ship dates can range from any date in the week ie 5/16, 5/17 etc The revised ship date is changed manually. How can I format excel so...
  4. Scroll lock + Alt key turn on suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll lock + Alt key turn on suddenly: I have a problem with my laptop that sometimes when I press any key on the keyboard it shows b/n/ on screen, minimizes windows automatically,... Other times, the keyboard is ok.I check the on-screen keyboard and find that the scroll lock and Alt keys are on without knowing...
  5. Scroll lock + Alt key turn on suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll lock + Alt key turn on suddenly: I have a problem with my laptop that sometimes when I press any key on the keyboard it shows b/n/ on screen, minimizes windows automatically,... Other times, the keyboard is ok.I check the on-screen keyboard and find that the scroll lock and Alt keys are on without knowing...
  6. Windows suddenly locking my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows suddenly locking my laptop: So basically i was talking with some friends on discord and i accidently press windows and some random buttons but nothing happened and file explorer booted up so i just closed it thinking “well that probably happened because i pressed some keys just now” and i move on, a few...
  7. Windows 10 locking again of a sudden

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 locking again of a sudden: Hi, sorry to bring up again what was once a common problem, but of a sudden Win 10 Pro 1909 all updates current has started locking again. The cursor freezes, no keys work, I can't access the Task Manager to sign out but must reboot by closing down by holding the start...
  8. windows 10 terms and conditions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 terms and conditions: hi here are the terms and conditions of windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Useterms/Retail/Windows/10/UseTerms_Retail_Windows_10_English.htm I need to know how given section (2 d iii) we have that it means (I was told) that as long as I have a separate license...
  9. Conditional formating

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Conditional formating: Hi all ,,,,again. I am using excel 2016 and have two rows of data thus,, WLWLWWLLLWL 76897665949 What I want is if the top cell is an L and the cell immediately below it is more than 8, how do I do it to change the top cell to a red fill?. PLease. Len 125425
  10. Small Window and Error Condition

in Windows 10 Support
    Small Window and Error Condition: How to Run Windows 10 on Mac 100% FREE (Yosemite / El Capitan) [MEDIA] I downloaded Windows 10 according to the tutorial on YouTube above. It seems to work fine except for the fact that I have a 27" 5K Retina iMac and the display size is a measly (8 X 8)'. I have to...