Windows 10: Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f

Discus and support Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I have a problem with my Lenovo ThinkPad x280 with Windows 10 installed. After my SSD was broken, I put another one with pre-installed Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by feuerengel76, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f

Hello!

I have a problem with my Lenovo ThinkPad x280 with Windows 10 installed. After my SSD was broken, I put another one with pre-installed Windows 10 and everything was fine until it started switching off without any reason.

The full error code is 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffb002f47f7060, 0xffffd0855802f7b0, 0xffffb002fc3064a0.

Report code is 0fd5ff81-0789-4e16-ae35-f72919c65dc6.

Dumps are here

What is going wrong with my laptop? I haven't found anything that fits my error codes.

:)

feuerengel76, Nov 26, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f :D

Tenforo, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f

1. Windows suddenly turns off with an error 0x0000009f - Similar Threads - suddenly turns off

2. My laptop turn off suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop turn off suddenly: Hi, I have a Dell G7 7500 and when I'm working suddenly my laptop turn off, also turn off when I'm not working in the laptop, then I turned on and it appear me a message "Your Battery is very low" but the capacity or load on the battery is like 50% or 30% so I don't know why...
  3. Screen suddenly turning off and it not restarting

Screen suddenly turning off and it not restarting: So I was using FL Studio a DAW and suddenly the screen turned black, at first I thought the battery just died but it didn't give any type of warning, the light I have a Victus was still on and it didn'tshow the locking screen.So I attached to the light turned it on but the...
  4. Windows Night light suddenly turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Night light suddenly turns off: In my laptop, I have Windows Night light mode ON and schedule night light as OFF but even after that sometimes Night light automatically gets turned off and at that time I face a black screen on my laptop.I tried solutions in the similar posts on the forum, where I updated...
  5. Windows Night light suddenly turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Night light suddenly turns off: In my laptop, I have Windows Night light mode ON and schedule night light as OFF but even after that sometimes Night light automatically gets turned off and at that time I face a black screen on my laptop.I tried solutions in the similar posts on the forum, where I updated...
  6. Windows Night light suddenly turns off

7. Sudden turning off of laptop

Sudden turning off of laptop: just recently I had a problem where my laptop even though not low battery like 50% or 45% it shuts off automatically without warning. my laptop is around 2 years old and this problem started occurring more than a month now... please help...
  8. Windows Defender suddenly turned off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender suddenly turned off?: A few minutes ago Windows 10 notified me that Windows Defender has been turned off. I quickly turned it on again and did a quick scan, which found no problems. What could've caused this? A trial version of MalwareBytes has been also running for a week or so, but it didn't...
  9. Monitors turned off suddenly

Monitors turned off suddenly: I use a laptop with two connected monitors. This system worked without any problems for a few years. Currently I am facing a random issue. All of a sudden my two monitors went dark and I saw all the apps and files on the laptop screen. I restart the system and the move all...
  10. Bugcheck 0x0000009f error

Bugcheck 0x0000009f error: Office issued Dell XPS 7275 Tablet 2 in 1 to me recently. Helpdesk unable to resolve why computer crashes when coming out of Sleep mode. Running Win 10. This is the error message I see in the reliability monitor. dmp file attached as zip. Crash happened around 12:03...
Tags: