Windows 10: Windows suddenly went from home to enterprise

Discus and support Windows suddenly went from home to enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, when I tried to upgrade windows home to windows pro, I got an error and suddenly I had windows enterprise with no valid product key. What can I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vegard Støylen, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Windows suddenly went from home to enterprise

Hi, when I tried to upgrade windows home to windows pro, I got an error and suddenly I had windows enterprise with no valid product key. What can I do to go back to the home version?

:)

Vegard Støylen, Jan 26, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. GiftZulu1 Win User
    my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise

my windows suddenly upgraded to enterprise from pro and it says windows not activated

GiftZulu1, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Windows suddenly went from home to enterprise

Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows suddenly went from home to enterprise

1. Windows suddenly went from home to enterprise - Similar Threads - suddenly went home

2. Downgrade from Enterprise to Home again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade from Enterprise to Home again: I bought a new PC from a computer store. It already had windows 11 home on it. I changed it to Windows 11 Enterprise using one my works 11 enterprise Product key ID. But that didn't work out the way I hoped and now it just says it can't activate. I want to go back to the...
  3. How to Downgrade from Windows enterprise to Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Downgrade from Windows enterprise to Home: My windows 10 was activated with a digital license for the home edition. Windows gives us 35 days to buffer the updates. I ran out of that. I did not want to update so I went to google and took the first site on how to stop it....
  4. Win 10 has ambitions. Went from an activated Win10 Home to an unactivated Windows Enterprise

Win 10 has ambitions. Went from an activated Win10 Home to an unactivated Windows Enterprise: So, I had a PC built for me. Went through the setup in the usual way. Install went well and I was at the desktop.I tried to reuse a Win 10 Pro key as I have a number of spare ones from retired systems. It didn't accept them so I bought a Windows 10 Home key from the Microsoft...
  5. Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterprise: I have purchased a laptop with windows 10 home and I have been using that for 1 year. I didn't change any hardware. I linked the digital license to my Microsoft account. But now windows 10 home automatically changed to windows 10 enterprise it shows not activated. I don't...
  6. Windows Home suddenly Unactivated Enterprise.

Windows Home suddenly Unactivated Enterprise.: A bit of background. I have a HP Windows Home Windows came with the PC A week or 2 ago I read that it was possible to update Windows 10 Home to Pro using a Windows 8 Pro key. As I still have an old one that I'm not using, gave it a try. Found that it doesn't work. Windows...
  7. Windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise and became unactivated

Windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise and became unactivated: My windows 10 suddenly changed from Home to Enterprise within the last 24 hours and become inactivated. No windows updates within the last 24 hours. Please help....
  8. Downgrading from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

Downgrading from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: Hello, I wish to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise edition to Home, and I've been looking at some forums regarding the topic. However, they all seem to state that a clean installation is required. Is there a way to avoid having to completely clean my PC in order to do this...
  9. windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise edition.

windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise edition.: hello everyone, can some one help me out please!! I have Dell inspiron Which had liscened copy of windows 8.1 and activation status after and before upgrading to windows 10 home via media creation tool , was, " Your windows is activated thru digital liscence linked to your...
  10. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: I have a licence to activate Windows using a Windows 10 Home copy on a computer, but the computer I want it on will not let me downgrade from Enterprise, which my friend had put on it and it was an invalid Key, and I want Home put on it, but I can't activate it with Home...