Windows 10: Windows suddenly wont boot, error code 0000001 and 0000225

Discus and support Windows suddenly wont boot, error code 0000001 and 0000225 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So today I restarted my PC and suddenly windows gives error 0xc0000001 after the windows logo has been there for a while. I had a backup from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by eXtremeDevil, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Windows suddenly wont boot, error code 0000001 and 0000225

So today I restarted my PC and suddenly windows gives error 0xc0000001 after the windows logo has been there for a while. I had a backup from the morning so I recover it, and now it gives error 0x0000225 inmediately after BIOS screen. I read this:

BSOD 0xc0000225, 0xc000000e, Missing Winload.efi After Copy Or Migration › Knowledge Base

And do the reparations (aparently frequent after a backup restore). But the same happens, after a while I get code 1 or 98 or 225...

It seems like a problem with the boot right? I had to format a couple of months ago and I definetely DONT want to go through installing and configuring my stuff all over again.

Please help me out, because I'm starting to panic...

:)

eXtremeDevil, Oct 20, 2018

2. Laptop keeps shutting down and getting a message regarding error code 0000225

hello, my laptop keeps shutting down - when I restart am getting a message regarding error code 0000225, how do I repair this without cds?

thanks for your help.

Original subject: error code

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

MarieYamashita, Oct 20, 2018
  3. error code 0xc0000225

Hi Marie,

The error code 0xc0000225 is booting error that usually happens when the Booting Configuration Data (BCD) is missing or corrupted. We suggest that you perform an
    Automatic Repair by following the steps listed in Jenith_James's reply on May
    8, 2016 and check if it resolves your concern.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 20, 2018
  4. meloneum Win User

Windows suddenly wont boot, error code 0000001 and 0000225

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows suddenly wont boot, error code 0000001 and 0000225

1. Windows suddenly wont boot, error code 0000001 and 0000225 - Similar Threads - suddenly wont boot

2. Error code : 0*0000001 OS failed to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code : 0*0000001 OS failed to restart: So recently my hp laptop asked for update on graphic design.l downloaded updates,when installing it.The laptop went off,it tried to restart itself but failed.I tried a couple of times putting it on and off but won't work.It just keeps opening to a blue screen with the error...
  3. Error code : 0*0000001 OS failed to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code : 0*0000001 OS failed to restart: So recently my hp laptop asked for update on graphic design.l downloaded updates,when installing it.The laptop went off,it tried to restart itself but failed.I tried a couple of times putting it on and off but won't work.It just keeps opening to a blue screen with the error...
  4. suddenly laptop wont boot, bootable USB wont work either!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly laptop wont boot, bootable USB wont work either!: For context, I have a HP Envy and was, originally at least, on Windows 10. Windows 11 has been trying to download and install itself, then harassing me saying I don't have enough space. I just ignored these for now as I've been busy working and didn't think anything would...
  5. suddenly laptop wont boot, bootable USB wont work either!

suddenly laptop wont boot, bootable USB wont work either!: For context, I have a HP Envy and was, originally at least, on Windows 10. Windows 11 has been trying to download and install itself, then harassing me saying I don't have enough space. I just ignored these for now as I've been busy working and didn't think anything would...
  6. suddenly laptop wont boot, bootable USB wont work either!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Wont boot

Windows Wont boot: Good Day Microsoft User i wanna know that windows wont boot how can i fix this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-boot/f156cb50-fcf6-429d-ab21-d49a19df6889
  8. windows wont boot

windows wont boot: hi, windows wont boot on my new custom built PC. here are the specs and the issue:512 gb ssd recognizedmsi b560m pro-vdh wifi recognizedi5-11400 recognized16 gb crucial ballistix @ 3200 mhz recognizedevga 650 w recognizedissue: i built my pc, had high hopes, and it turned on!...
  9. Windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont boot: Hi everyone I will start by telling how it all happend. I wanted to install a new languag pack for cortana on my computer. But after restarting it it would not boot. It would go to to the windows splash screen an show the spinning white dots but it will stay there forever....
  10. Windows activation error code c004c003, suddenly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation error code c004c003, suddenly: Hi I'm running normally in Win 10 for the last couple of years and purchased a Win 10 pro license in Microsoft Store (there's a valid purchase history) from 2016, but yesterday, win 10 tell me that the windows im running is not activated. And since the pro license is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0xc0000001

2. windows error code 0000001