Windows 10: Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer

Discus and support Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A so-called Windows Support Alert is on my Windows 10 computer and I can't get rid of the alarm. The voice say to unlock the computer I must call MS... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EML39, Jul 5, 2019.

1. EML39 Win User

Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer

A so-called Windows Support Alert is on my Windows 10 computer and I can't get rid of the alarm. The voice say to unlock the computer I must call MS Security number on the screen. Says my IP address was used without my knowledge. I tried to contact Microsoft to find out if the number and alert are real but could not reach anyone. How do I unlock my computer and get this alert off my computer?

:)

EML39, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Calendar alerts / alarm

I know this might sound like a mission, but its a small price to pay instead of missing an appointment. Go to Alarms and set an alarm to correspond to the time that you would want the calendar reminder to alert you, as you can change the alert tone under
    Alarms when you choose to add a new alarm and under "Sound" you can change the tone. Also whats handy about the "Alarms" is that you can choose to repeat the alarm "only once" or you can choose which day of the week, or multiple days of the week.

Hope this helps, but it would be nice if Nokia / Microsoft could integrate this into the calendar for the reminder tone, as Nokia used to have something like this on their symbian devices (C05-03 and C7) that I know of. :thumbsup:

Jonathen---01, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer

E7 Alarm with vibrating alert

On my previous phone I could select the alarm with vibrating alert. I used it a lot. Is there a way to switch the vibration on for the alarm?

Squelch---01, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer

1. Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer - Similar Threads - Support Alert Alarm

2. Alarming Microsoft Pop-up Alert in June 2021

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alarming Microsoft Pop-up Alert in June 2021: A Microsoft Alert pop-up said "not to close my computer screen or I will lose information" and prompted me to call 888-348-4316 number. This pop-up alert was very alarming and locked me out of navigating, escaping or exiting? And, it told me not to shut -down my computer or I...
  3. Virus alert false alarm?

Virus alert false alarm?: Just had this pop up from Microsofts' Win10 security system Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml Alert level: Severe Date 01/12/2020 14:23 Category: Trojan Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker. Affected items \woocommerce-admin\dist\data\index.min.js...
  4. windows 10 alarm does it support more than one alarm time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 alarm does it support more than one alarm time?: I've suceeded in creating a single alarm time in the alarm app. Is there a way to have more than one alarm time in effect? Thanks. SweetTasha....
  5. windows alarm

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows alarm: hello I want to know, is it possible that windows alarm works when I'm logged out. I mean suppose that I set an alarm for 7 am and then I press windows key+L; now will it alarm at 7 am? Imagine no sleeping mode and etc. Thank you...
  6. Alarms and alerts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarms and alerts: I recently acquired Windows 10. There are frequent audio tones, which I, frankly, don't understand. They could be some kind of notification, alarms, alerts, or whatever. In any case, they are very irritating. Is there any way that I can disable them?...
  7. System Support Alert

System Support Alert: Alert popped up, Error #Ox80072ee7. Malware alerted that following information is being stolen: Financial Data Facebook Logins Credit Card Details call for support 855-254-9372. I called, "William Roger" instructed to Run www.fastsupport.com I wasn't convinced...
  8. systen support alert

systen support alert: how czn I get rid of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/systen-support-alert/c8b167a2-19dc-46d2-89b4-45b99d7c6f67
  9. System Support Alert

System Support Alert: Alert popped up, Error #Ox80072ee7. Malware alerted that following information is being stolen: Financial Data Facebook Logins Credit Card Details call for support 855-254-9372. I called, "William Roger" instructed to Run www.fastsupport.com I wasn't convinced...
  10. systen support alert

systen support alert: how czn I get rid of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/systen-support-alert/c8b167a2-19dc-46d2-89b4-45b99d7c6f67