Windows 10: Windows Support Confusion

Discus and support Windows Support Confusion in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My friend had a problem. He apparently called Microsofts phone # and ended up with JustAnswer. They gave him some useless information and tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by compiler7, Oct 18, 2020.

1. compiler7 Win User

Windows Support Confusion

My friend had a problem. He apparently called Microsofts phone # and ended up with JustAnswer. They gave him some useless information and tried to charge him a monthly membership fee. Clearly, it was a scam, but he is convinced they must have a contract with MSFT. Im convinced he never called MSFT.

Can anyone figure out what probably happened?

He has W10 ver 2004

Mel

:)

compiler7, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Windows Support Confusion

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Support Confusion

1. Windows Support Confusion - Similar Threads - Support Confusion

2. Confused whether my PC supports Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Confused whether my PC supports Windows 11: 1 Settings2 PC Health Check3 Installation AssistantSettings shows that my PC is supports Windows 11PC Health Check Application shows that my processor doesn't support Windows 11Windows Installation Assistant shows that my PC.My Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHzI...
  3. Confused whether my PC supports Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Confused whether my PC supports Windows 11: 1 Settings2 PC Health Check3 Installation AssistantSettings shows that my PC is supports Windows 11PC Health Check Application shows that my processor doesn't support Windows 11Windows Installation Assistant shows that my PC.My Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHzI...
  4. Windows 11 supported CPU confusion

Windows 11 supported CPU confusion: My HP system, running on an Intel Core i3-6100T @3.20Ghz appears on the supported list for Windows 11 compatibility but the PC HealthCheck App says that the processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. What gives? Its on the supported list! I was told by Tech support...
  5. Windows 11 supported CPU confusion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 supported CPU confusion: My HP system, running on an Intel Core i3-6100T @3.20Ghz appears on the supported list for Windows 11 compatibility but the PC HealthCheck App says that the processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11. What gives? Its on the supported list! I was told by Tech support...
  6. Windows 11 supported CPU confusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?: PC Health Check on Windows10 20H2 and it indicates my Intel i5-6500 CPU is not supported in Windows11...the app's 'Device Specs' indicates the CPU is supported. So why is this confusing and is the CPU supported for Windows11 or not? Please clarify, thank you...
  8. PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?: PC Health Check on Windows10 20H2 and it indicates my Intel i5-6500 CPU is not supported in Windows11...the app's 'Device Specs' indicates the CPU is supported. So why is this confusing and is the CPU supported for Windows11 or not? Please clarify, thank you...
  9. PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?: I ran PC Health Check on Windows10 20H2 and it indicates my Intel i5-6500 CPU is not supported in Windows11...the app's 'Device Specs' indicates the CPU is supported. So why is this confusing and is the CPU supported for Windows11 or not? Please clarify....
  10. PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?

PC Health Check giving confusing readout...is a particular CPU supported in Windows11 or not?: I ran PC Health Check on Windows10 20H2 and it indicates my Intel i5-6500 CPU is not supported in Windows11...the app's 'Device Specs' indicates the CPU is supported. So why is this confusing and is the CPU supported for Windows11 or not? Please clarify....