Windows 10: Windows Support Confusion

Discus and support Windows Support Confusion in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My friend had a problem. He apparently called Microsofts phone # and ended up with JustAnswer. They gave him some useless information and tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by compiler7, Oct 18, 2020 at 12:37 AM.

1. compiler7 Win User

Windows Support Confusion

My friend had a problem. He apparently called Microsofts phone # and ended up with JustAnswer. They gave him some useless information and tried to charge him a monthly membership fee. Clearly, it was a scam, but he is convinced they must have a contract with MSFT. Im convinced he never called MSFT.

Can anyone figure out what probably happened?

He has W10 ver 2004

Mel

:)

2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

4. Windows Support Confusion

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 18, 2020 at 1:05 AM
Thema:

Windows Support Confusion

1. Windows Support Confusion - Similar Threads - Support Confusion

2. Microsoft Support and Recovery SaRa

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Support and Recovery SaRa: I'm running Office 365 with Windows 10 on my PC Support and recovery won't install I've had several error messages, this is the latest one can anyone help I'm not IT savvy although I can follow instructions PLATFORM VERSION INFO Windows : 10.0.19041.0 Win32NT Common...
  3. Support for Bluetooth Headset Profile?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Support for Bluetooth Headset Profile?: I have a Bluetooth headset that works fine with all of my phones and computers, but not with my Windows 10 computer. When i connect to my Windows computer the headset works as a microphone and an audio device. But none of the buttons volume, answer, mute works. Could it be...
  4. Motherboards with native Dolby Atmos support

Motherboards with native Dolby Atmos support: Hi! For a long time I used Lenovo Y720 laptop. After that I switched to Lenovo C730 desktop. Both computers has native Dolby Atmos support - audio driver comes with native Dolby Atmos app, it looks similar to this. [img] Now I want to build my own setup, but I'm just...
  5. Bluetooth Audio Defaults to Phone Audio and no Support for HiFi Sterero

Bluetooth Audio Defaults to Phone Audio and no Support for HiFi Sterero: I connected a Bluetooth headphone so I could move around the house while listening to the audio and it's defaulting to phone communication audio 8000khz, mono instead of high fidelity stereo 24000khz, stereo, which it doesn't seem to support it. You seem to need to hire...
  6. Windows 10’s splash screen is getting theme-aware support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s splash screen is getting theme-aware support: In Windows 10’s October 2020 Update, the most noticeable change is ‘theme-aware’ tiles in Start Menu. Microsoft is allowing Start Menu tiles to use transparency effect instead of a solid accent colour and the experience is called “theme-aware’. As expected, the same...
  7. Is Microsoft Support at **** a scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Microsoft Support at **** a scam: I posted a question on this forum. I received an email response to call ****. The "agent" I spoke with for a FEE was going to "fix" my win 10. In retrospect my original problem was NOT win 10 related, but a Netflix recording issue. If this forum can't be trusted it is...
  8. Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL error on windows 10, Driver does not support OpenGL.: I loved to play Minecraft: Java edition on my Windows 7 32-bit and I recently decided to upgrade to Windows 10 free download 64-bit since I had a x64 based processor. I went onto Minecraft and loaded the launcher but as soon as it exits the start page to bring the launcher it...
  9. Failed to connect to server - please try again or refer to Trailmakers Discord for support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to connect to server - please try again or refer to Trailmakers Discord for support: Hello, I bought 2 copies of Trailmakers for 2 different PCs to play with my son multiplayer, both PCs are giving me this error when I try to connect to to any server "Failed to connect to server - please try again or refer to Trailmakers Discord for support" any help why I'm...
  10. hp post sale support

in Windows 10 Support
    hp post sale support: I don't expect a solution to dealing with HP here, but wanted to share my frustration. Dealing with contacting them is like poking the dough boy. They don't do business in what you would expect is a normal way. Long story short. I bought an envy 13t expecting a touch...