Windows 10: Windows support

Discus and support Windows support in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just found a support location and asked about removing Quick Books, which was locked on. A rep named Pearl suggested CTRL/ALT/DEL which worked, but... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GridMichal, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Windows support

I just found a support location and asked about removing Quick Books, which was locked on. A rep named Pearl suggested CTRL/ALT/DEL which worked, but deleted her, too! If anyone knows Pearl, can you please thank her for me?

:)

GridMichal, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Windows support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows support

1. Windows support - Similar Threads - support

2. Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?: I was under the impression that this page was where people came when they had a question no one else seemed to be able to solve or understand concerning Windows.I recently had a question regarding the Classic Paint software that came with Windows since Win95, and was informed...
  3. Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?: I was under the impression that this page was where people came when they had a question no one else seemed to be able to solve or understand concerning Windows.I recently had a question regarding the Classic Paint software that came with Windows since Win95, and was informed...
  4. Who Do I turn to for MS support that's reliable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature: Microsoft is changing the system requirements of the upcoming Windows 11 24H2 feature update. When Microsoft released Windows 11, it changed the minimum system requirements significantly. This locked out millions of Windows 10 devices from the upgrade to Windows 11. Now it...
  6. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?: How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?Microsoft Support Community You have a reply to a question...
  7. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?: How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?Microsoft Support Community You have a reply to a question...
  8. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

9. How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt: Hello Microsoft Support,We are facing an issue when using bcp.exe command on Windows server to bulk load data to SQL Server. The BCP command is not working when the file name contains non-english characters. We wanted to enable Unicode support for command line and so we...
  10. How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt

How to enable support for Unicode characters with command prompt: Hello Microsoft Support,We are facing an issue when using bcp.exe command on Windows server to bulk load data to SQL Server. The BCP command is not working when the file name contains non-english characters. We wanted to enable Unicode support for command line and so we...