Windows 10: Windows surface go laptop which says comes with the finger print scanner, wont let me set...

Discus and support Windows surface go laptop which says comes with the finger print scanner, wont let me set... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a first generation windows go laptop refurbished , which had came pre-installed with windows 10, tho soon after i got it i updated it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Catfaty1, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Catfaty1 Win User

Windows surface go laptop which says comes with the finger print scanner, wont let me set...

I recently got a first generation windows go laptop refurbished , which had came pre-installed with windows 10, tho soon after i got it i updated it to windows eleven. Acording to the Manual it came with, it said the power button had the finger print scanner, though everytime i go to try and set up the windows hello feteture, it tells me there is no valid finger print scaner it can detect.

:)

Catfaty1, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Mike#4229 Win User

finger print scanner

finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please.

Mike#4229, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Windows hello option not coming despite presence of finger print scanner on my laptop

I am having HP laptop with a finger print scanner upgraded to Windows 10 Home Single language. When I goto settings-> accounts->sign-in options, I dont see Windows Hello feature instead I see a message - "Some settings are managed by your organization".
    I dont know why this is coming, I am the administrator of my laptop and I dont have any third party anti virus installed. Please help

Shashank511, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Windows surface go laptop which says comes with the finger print scanner, wont let me set...

finger print scanner on window 10 home is not working

OK so, when i first got this laptop , like 6 months ago, i would use the finger print scanner all the time to log in. but one day it just stopped working and i didn't pay attention to it. until recently I've tried to figure out why it wasn't working. so
    i went to setting but it said thr finger print scanner was unavailable. some pages requested for me to detach the type cover but i did not find how to do so because all the steps were not possible on my laptop. how can i fix it?

dulcerodriguez2, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows surface go laptop which says comes with the finger print scanner, wont let me set...

1. Windows surface go laptop which says comes with the finger print scanner, wont let me set... - Similar Threads - surface laptop says

2. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    finger print scanner: my finger print scanner is not working.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/1309cb00-d749-41c7-a5e1-826baf6f0826
  3. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    finger print scanner: my finger print scanner is not working.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/1309cb00-d749-41c7-a5e1-826baf6f0826
  4. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows surface go laptop which says comes with the finger print scanner, wont let me set...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows surface go laptop which says comes with the finger print scanner, wont let me set...: I recently got a first generation windows go laptop refurbished , which had came pre-installed with windows 10, tho soon after i got it i updated it to windows eleven. Acording to the Manual it came with, it said the power button had the finger print scanner, though everytime...
  6. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    finger print scanner: I bought my brand new Microsoft surface go laptop 3 months ago, it has been working perfectly fine I love the laptop. but in the past couple of days, my fingerprint scanner is not working, it says this laptop doesn't support it and some features are unavailable because of...
  7. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    finger print scanner: I bought my brand new Microsoft surface go laptop 3 months ago, it has been working perfectly fine I love the laptop. but in the past couple of days, my fingerprint scanner is not working, it says this laptop doesn't support it and some features are unavailable because of...
  8. finger print scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Finger Print scanner

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger Print scanner: Hi, I have an HP envy 13 laptop with a touchscreen and my fingerprint scanner doesn't appear to be working. I have had it set up previously but the laptop now makes me use a PIN. I've been into settings to try and set up the scanner again but under windows hello fingerprint...
  10. finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    finger print scanner: finger print scanner on my hp laptop stopped working after 2019-08 update to 1903 KB4512508. suggestions please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-scanner/bcc1e803-82b8-43a1-94d2-555fde30587a