Windows 10: Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on

Discus and support Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For the past few days, my surface wouldn’t charge for more than 64%. Yesterday, it didn’t charge at all inspite of the cord being plugged in. I saw the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/10v_savi, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on

For the past few days, my surface wouldn’t charge for more than 64%. Yesterday, it didn’t charge at all inspite of the cord being plugged in. I saw the battery go from 3% to 2% and finally shut down even if I was charging this entire time. Now it won’t turn back on and won’t charge either The charger is third Party as there weren’t official sources/centres open during the lockdown in my area I tired to hold down the lock button to jump start the laptop. The Windows logo pops up and it shuts down completely with or without any charge

I even waited for half a day to see if without charging it made any difference It didn’t

Please help ! What can I do to solve this ?

submitted by /u/10v_savi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/10v_savi, Jan 28, 2021

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 28, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on

Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on

1. Windows Surface won’t charge and won’t turn back on - Similar Threads - Surface won’t charge

2. Computer won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won’t turn on: When I turn my computer on, it says hibernating and turns back off. A small light on my laptop is blinking white then red. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-turn-on/c5cd2098-ae3f-4cef-929d-b06ecbfa3695
  3. Nokia 610 won’t charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nokia 610 won’t charge: My phone hasn’t turned on in about 6 years due to me thinking it was broken I started charging it last night with a wall plug, after twenty mins of charging it came on and said battery critically low then shut off again, I charged it over night and still the home button is...
  4. Nokia 610 won’t charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nokia 610 won’t charge: My phone hasn’t turned on in about 6 years due to me thinking it was broken I started charging it last night with a wall plug, after twenty mins of charging it came on and said battery critically low then shut off again, I charged it over night and still the home button is...
  5. Pc won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc won’t turn on: Ok, so recently my oc has blue screened and since then after the restrt it wont even turn on, i cant get the monitor to show anything my mnk wont light up like they usally do but the rgb inside my pc does soooo, can u pls help me...
  6. My laptop won’t charge when turned on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop won’t charge when turned on.: It is a hp laptop with windows 10, and recently it stoped charging while the screen is on. It also seems to be charging slower than normal. Does anyone have a fix for this? submitted by /u/r-slash-hayden [link] [comments]...
  7. Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on: Monitor won’t turn on and computer won’t turn off I have a computer that runs on windows 10, this morning I saw that the computer was still running so I went to turn it off but it wouldn’t stop. I went to turn on the monitor but that wouldn’t turn on. I’ve unplugged the...
  8. Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on

Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on: If left idle, my laptop’s display will sometimes turn off after which I cannot turn it back on. It doesn’t seem to be sleeping based on the indicator light on the side, and the only thing I can do is force shut it down by holding the power button. If I manually close my...
  9. Keyboard Locked and Laptop won’t turn back on!!!

Keyboard Locked and Laptop won’t turn back on!!!: So my cat walked over the keyboard of my laptop and locked it. Trying to unlock them didnt work so I went ti restart as this worked last time she did it. I accidentally clicked ‘shut down’ though and now it wont turn back on. Does anyone have any advice?...
  10. Surface Pro won’t keep charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro won’t keep charging: Already checked the cable and it’s light is on with no interruption. When I plug it in, it sometimes charges like 2 seconds or so and then it stops. Other times I plug it it just won’t charge at all. I already tried uninstalling the drive and turning it off and on. My battery...