Windows 10: Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are...

Discus and support Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I am using a custom desktop PC with windows 11. For a flight sim, I have three additional small USB connected Monitors. The additional monitors are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chr Wr, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Chr Wr Win User

Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are...

Hi. I am using a custom desktop PC with windows 11. For a flight sim, I have three additional small USB connected Monitors. The additional monitors are only connected and switched on, when I intend to play the flight sim. The three monitors are used in portrait mode. I had to reinstall windows. Ever since, windows switches them to landscape, as soon as I power them up. The monitors „position“ at the display settings will be moved from underneath the main monitor to the side. The identification number monitor 2,3,4 may be changed as well. So far I have not found a way to solve that problem. B

:)

Chr Wr, Feb 22, 2024

2. N97: switch to portrait mode when closing keyboard

As I have sensor mode on I'd like my N97 to switch to landscape/portrait mode when I turn the device . It now switches to landscape when I slide out the keyboard (good), and switches to portrait when I slide it back. (not good), certainly when webbrowsing.
    It should switch to portrait when I rotate the device.

theking2---01, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Connie626 Win User
    Help!!! W10 Duplicate Mode One Portrait One Landscape

I have a laptop which is in landscape and I have an external monitor which is attached and fixed into a portrait position. I have before been able to get the displays to show landscape on my laptop and portrait on the external monitor. But I shut down
    or restart the laptop and all my settings are gone. I spend frustrating hours trying to get the monitors back and only by some dumb luck get it to go. What is the simple way to get the monitors to display in duplicate mode one landscape and one portrait and
    STAY that way? Thank you!

Connie626, Feb 22, 2024
  4. griffi23 Win User

Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are...

phone will not switch to landscape mode while horizontal

phone will not switch to landscape mode while horizontal. if i pull the keyboard out it switches to landscape mode. then closing the keyboard the screen switches to portrait, while the phone is still horizontal. soft reset and battery pull out did not
    work.

griffi23, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are... - Similar Threads - switches additional monitors

2. Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows switches additional monitors from portrait mode to landscape as soon, as they are...: Hi. I am using a custom desktop PC with windows 11. For a flight sim, I have three additional small USB connected Monitors. The additional monitors are only connected and switched on, when I intend to play the flight sim. The three monitors are used in portrait mode. I had to...
  3. Excel changes from Landscape to Portrait when attached to email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel changes from Landscape to Portrait when attached to email: I am using Windows 11 on a PC.. I created an Excel file for my husband to send to his accountant. It has a header. It is saved as Landscape and looks great in print view and prints as expected. But when he attaches it to an email, the attached file is in Portrait.What can I...
  4. Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis

Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis: The program just won't keep the portrait setting.If I set it in portrait and open a different file, the setting remains, but revert to landscape every time i close and restart the program !I don't have the issues found in another question with same title !...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu not remembering its size after switching from landscape to portrait

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu not remembering its size after switching from landscape to portrait: I experienced a very peculiar problem today with Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 6. I rotated my device from the usual landscape mode to portrait to take some notes in OneNote using my stylus. Since I had not used my device in portrait mode in a little while, I had resized my...
  6. Set monitor to portrait, but it just zoomed in and stayed landscape.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set monitor to portrait, but it just zoomed in and stayed landscape.: Hi, I wanted to have one of my monitors set to landscape mode. I went into my display settings to do so. The problem is when I set it to portrait the monitor just zooms in and remains in landscape even though in the display settings it says its portrait. submitted by...
  7. Help!!! W10 Duplicate Mode One Portrait One Landscape

Help!!! W10 Duplicate Mode One Portrait One Landscape: I have a laptop which is in landscape and I have an external monitor which is attached and fixed into a portrait position. I have before been able to get the displays to show landscape on my laptop and portrait on the external monitor. But I shut down or restart the laptop...
  8. Desktop Wallpaper with Portrait and Landscape monitors broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Wallpaper with Portrait and Landscape monitors broken?: [ATTACH] Sometimes when I start up my PC, the wallpaper on my portrait (right) monitor breaks in the way that is depicted here. Is there a fix that can rectify this? This is an extremely irritating occurrence. submitted by /u/captainjelly [link] [comments]...
  9. How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait

How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait: The Settings has Portrait checked in SnipIt (Win10-Home). Why does the first screen always come up with the Landscape box checked off which is the opposite of the Settings check off and I always have to change it to Portrait? 160484
  10. Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait

Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait: My cat jumped on my keyboard causing the monitor display to rotate 90 degrees anti-clockwise so it is now like portrait lying on its side. How do I reverse this?...