Windows 10: Windows switches automatically tab or window

Discus and support Windows switches automatically tab or window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am having a problem with a program called OEC, essentially Windows 10 or 7 switches tab or window inside the same program. I share a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yeleidys, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Yeleidys Win User

Windows switches automatically tab or window

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with a program called OEC, essentially Windows 10 or 7 switches tab or window inside the same program. I share a video to better understand and help me to solve the issue: https://youtu.be/qRv6GLZol9c

According to some forums, I tried to unable the touchpad, however this trick does not work for me.

Thanks for your time,

Regards

Y

:)

Yeleidys, Aug 29, 2019

2. need help with windows 10 missing desktop problem

You can disable tablet mode in settings

Disabling Tablet Mode :

• Go to the Tablet Mode tab under Settings -> System -> Tablet Mode
    • Toggle the "make Windows more touch friendly" option off.
    • Select whether the device switches modes automatically ->change to Dont Ask/Don't Switch.

DeathtoGnomes, Aug 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 29, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Curious small window bug - Win7 - UPDATE: Command line -tab parameter issue?

Any steps to reproduce? GPU-Z dynamically changes the window border/size to enable resize only when sensor tab is active

W1zzard, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows switches automatically tab or window - Similar Threads - switches automatically tab

2. Windows 10 tab key pressing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 tab key pressing automatically: My windows 10 tab key is getting pressed automatically until I press any key. This happens after soon after Desktop screen is loaded after boot, but it does not continue after I press any key. Real problem comes when I am not able to put my laptop into sleep mode. As soon as...
  3. Alt-Tab Windows switch lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt-Tab Windows switch lag: Alt-Tab Windows switch lagWhen I open any app and time it takes 2-3 sec to load I switch windows using alt-tab and it lags like hell. Here lag means whenever I use alt-tab when I tap the tab again and again to reach the desired window it just takes longer and lags to reach...
  4. tabs close when switching to another window

in Windows 10 Customization
    tabs close when switching to another window: I have several tabs open at once but not a lot. When I switch to a different tab, the window that i left and want to go back to has closed.this just started.What is the problem? I don't know if this is a chrome problem or a windows problem. There wasn't a good category for...
  5. Browser tab switching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser tab switching: Now, hopefully this is fine, otherwise let me know where I should post this...and yes I have done a few Google searches to the avail of "this feature is coming!" Etc etc... I finally got the may 2020 update (fresh install with hardware upgraded) in July. Up until then, I was...
  6. Windows Logo on Window switch or "ALT+TAB"

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Logo on Window switch or "ALT+TAB": Hi ALL, I've been looking for the solution to my problem everywhere, but can't seem to find the correct search string to get to the root of the issue, so here it is: On my Asus ROG Rig there is always a windows splash logo declaring that the mode is Windows everytime i...
  7. Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt+Tab Is automatically moving my windows: The issue is when I have any window on my second monitor, be it Spotify or a browser listening to YouTube, while I'm playing a game on my main monitor and I Alt+Tab to change the song/video, windows will automatically minimize my game and move my program on the second monitor...
  8. Switch tab order (Ctrl + Tab) in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Switch tab order (Ctrl + Tab) in Edge: In previous versions of Windows and IE, you could change the order of tabs you switch to when using Ctrl + Tab. The 2 choices were to just cycle through each tab or use the most recent order. The latter is the one I have always used as it fits my purposes best. The default...
  9. Switch tab order (Ctrl + Tab) in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Switch tab order (Ctrl + Tab) in Edge: In previous versions of Windows and IE, you could change the order of tabs you switch to when using Ctrl + Tab. The 2 choices were to just cycle through each tab or use the most recent order. The latter is the one I have always used as it fits my purposes best. The default...
  10. Automatically Switch to New Tab in Google Chrome for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Automatically Switch to New Tab in Google Chrome for Windows: How to: Automatically Switch to New Tab in Google Chrome for Windows How to Automatically Switch to New Tab in Google Chrome for Windows When you open a link in a new tab in Google Chrome, the new tab will only open in the background and will not automatically be...