Windows 10: Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in!

Discus and support Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I heard about the windows universal copy feature and I'm trying to enable it. The option exists in my settings but under the title(Sync Across Devices)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mojtabaavahdati, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in!

I heard about the windows universal copy feature and I'm trying to enable it. The option exists in my settings but under the title(Sync Across Devices) there's a "sign in" button which directs me to my account info page in the settings. However I don't know what it exactly means. I'm already signed in using my Microsoft(Outlook) account and it's verified. But the "sign in" button is still there under the sync option. I will be happy if you help me. thanks.

:)

mojtabaavahdati, Sep 25, 2019

2. No download button for forza horizon 3 on windows 10

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Omar.

Have you tried updating your device after running the Windows Update Troubleshooter?

Another solution we suggest is to manually reset the Windows Store cache through Command Prompt. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Store and sign in. Check if the download button shows up.

Also, kindly make sure that your device's Date & time settings is appropriate. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select Time & language.

In addition, we also recommend making sure that you're signed in with a Microsoft account. Refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Catherine Cus., Sep 25, 2019
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in! :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in!

iCloud for Windows shows two signed in devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that there two devices showing up in signed in devices for iCloud. It could be that you might have signed in with your iCloud account on another device running older version of Windows.

We can remove the device from the iCloud account. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Sign in to https://www.icloud.com
      with your iCloud account.
    2. Navigate to Find iPhone on your iCloud account.
    3. Then click on All devices on the top.
    4. Click on the device that you want to remove and click on
      Erase to remove the device.

For additional information, you can refer the article provided by Apple
    iCloud: Remove your device from Find My iPhone

You might have enabled two-step verification for the account that’s why you might have to sign in twice. You can try disabling two-step verification and see if that helps. For more information on two-factor authentication, please refer the articles
    provided by Apple
    Two-factor authentication for Apple ID
    and

Switch from two-step verification to two-factor authentication

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in!

1. Windows "sync across devices" shows a "sing in" button only even when I'm signed in! - Similar Threads - sync across devices

2. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  3. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  4. When trying to "sign in to continue app experiences across devices" it shows a different...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to "sign in to continue app experiences across devices" it shows a different...: I have a Maingear Element laptop that I don't use much. I bought it like 2.5 years ago at Microcenter and it came with Win 10 but "upgraded" to 11 some months ago. Today I had some problems with my wifi and while looking at settings I found this "Sign in with your Microsoft...
  5. software sync across devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software sync across devices: HelloI have 2 laptops, how can I sync the app, subscriptions and software across both of them.for example if I downloads drobox in one laptop, do I have to re downlead it in the second laptop? what I found is , the icons of the apps are found in the second laptop but the...
  6. Syncing changes across devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing changes across devices?: I have a laptop and a PC that I use for different things, and both are configured in quite a number of ways. Of course I sync my personal files over GDrive, but I was wondering if there are ways to sync changes that Windows doesn't automatically. I am thinking of something...
  7. Syncing settings across devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing settings across devices: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro 7 and a Surface Laptop 3 and I'm trying to sync my settings across both but it says "Sync is not available on your account". Both devices are running Windows 10 Pro and I have them signed into a work account. Does anyone know what the issue is?...
  8. Windows 10 Sync Settings across devices

Windows 10 Sync Settings across devices: So, this issue has been around FOREVER. I have spent several hours online with Microsoft Answer Techs and they don't seem to be able to come up with a fix for this issue. Let me get a couple of answers to questions that I know will be asked out of the way up front. Things I...
  9. Clipboard sync across devices - not working

Clipboard sync across devices - not working: I have two Windows 10 laptops that have been confirmed via the settings "Your info" to be both logged in to the same Microsoft user account,. I have the clipboard settings on both to: Clipboard history: on Sync across devices: on Automatically Sync text that I copy:...
  10. Windows syncing across devices even though its turned off in accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows syncing across devices even though its turned off in accounts: By of my pc's are running 1803 latest CU and my problem is that even with sync set to off on both devices windows continues syncing. My desktop icons are more comprehensive than on my tablet and it becomes littered with them. If I delete one it simultaneously disappears from...