Windows 10: Windows sync

Discus and support Windows sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How often does Windows settings sync? I had changed my theme for Windows on one of my systems, Technically when I use the same account on another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vijayrchandran, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Windows sync

How often does Windows settings sync?

I had changed my theme for Windows on one of my systems, Technically when I use the same account on another system that particular theme should get updated here too but its now been 3 days & the themes on both system are different.

Anyway to manually do this?

Vijay.

:)

vijayrchandran, Oct 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Windows sync

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows sync

1. Windows sync - Similar Threads - sync

2. Windows time failing to sync and update error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows time failing to sync and update error.: I updated my PC on the 15th of March and ever since then my windows date and time have been failing to syncing with the server, I have tried restarting windows time in services.msc but the issue persists. Moreover, when I went to investigate my windows update page, I found...
  3. Windows time failing to sync and update error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows time failing to sync and update error.: I updated my PC on the 15th of March and ever since then my windows date and time have been failing to syncing with the server, I have tried restarting windows time in services.msc but the issue persists. Moreover, when I went to investigate my windows update page, I found...
  4. Windows time failing to sync and update error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I chose to do not sync Microsoft account and Windows, how to revert this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I chose to do not sync Microsoft account and Windows, how to revert this?: As title says, today I was starting Windows and was in hurry and by mistake I chose that I do not want sync Microsoft account and Windows, how do I revert this change? I want those two sync'ed....
  6. I chose to do not sync Microsoft account and Windows, how to revert this?

I chose to do not sync Microsoft account and Windows, how to revert this?: As title says, today I was starting Windows and was in hurry and by mistake I chose that I do not want sync Microsoft account and Windows, how do I revert this change? I want those two sync'ed....
  7. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  8. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

[Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  9. OneDrive Sync Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Sync Error: OneDrive sync error: no permissions for norton security.lnk. I checked norton firewall permissions and OneDrive is set to "allow". Please help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sync-error/9190487d-81b0-4b37-a53b-19e3ec4b2264
  10. OneDrive Sync Error

OneDrive Sync Error: OneDrive sync error: no permissions for norton security.lnk. I checked norton firewall permissions and OneDrive is set to "allow". Please help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sync-error/9190487d-81b0-4b37-a53b-19e3ec4b2264