Windows 10: Windows System 32 error window on Desk Top after start up............Latest version Windows 10

Discus and support Windows System 32 error window on Desk Top after start up............Latest version Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 8/1/2018 Hello; Having an issue with a Windows system (blank, black) window that appears on my Desk Top Screen...after start-up. The window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael Gatta, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Windows System 32 error window on Desk Top after start up............Latest version Windows 10

8/1/2018

Hello;

Having an issue with a Windows system (blank, black) window that appears on my Desk Top Screen...after start-up.

The window eventually disappears....However I can't maneuver at all until it's gone .

Have installed and run Malwarebytes software...in addition to a full Norton scan...

With no success....

The location of the window is;

C://Window/sys32/dsrcedmg.exe

Have talked with Microsoft Support Tech three times....

No luck...

Would greatly appreciate any input or help...

Thanks in advance..

Regards..

Michael.

Waterbury , Ct..

:)

Michael Gatta, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Aug 1, 2018
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows System 32 error window on Desk Top after start up............Latest version Windows 10

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows System 32 error window on Desk Top after start up............Latest version Windows 10

1. Windows System 32 error window on Desk Top after start up............Latest version Windows 10 - Similar Threads - System error window

2. Periodic Windows 10 Desk Top Change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Periodic Windows 10 Desk Top Change: Once a month or so my PC will start up in the morning and unexpectantly ask for a pin and then boot to a new desk top background with icons located in a different position? If I restart the pc it returns to the configuration, I had prior. What's causing that to happen??...
  3. Periodic Windows 10 Desk Top Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Periodic Windows 10 Desk Top Change: Once a month or so my PC will start up in the morning and unexpectantly ask for a pin and then boot to a new desk top background with icons located in a different position? If I restart the pc it returns to the configuration, I had prior. What's causing that to happen??...
  4. desk top icons windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    desk top icons windows 10: I have some folder icons on my desk top that do not respond to my cursor. I can neither open, move or delete them The files in the relevant folders seem to have disappeared as well....
  5. Windows 10 desk top slide show

Windows 10 desk top slide show: Hi, I really like the city-scapes that come with the Windows 10 OS; however, I would like to adjust the slide show to only show the pictures that I want. As a long time user of W-XP then W7 with the purchase of NEW pc., I'm a recent newcomer to W10, ordinarily I could...
  6. Windows 10 desk top computer start

Windows 10 desk top computer start: always turn my desktop off when I am finished using it. Lately, at times when the window appears and the small dots rotate below the window, the window disappears and the dots may continue to rotate or just stop rotating. The system then appears to be in a loop and does...
  7. Windows 10 Installed on a desk top

Windows 10 Installed on a desk top: I have windows 10 installed on my desk top computer it appears that I have the version intended for tablets & mobile phones I understand that on a desktop version it should display as a classic display I have found how to turn of the tablet mode when using a tablet in...
  8. ALIENWARE DESK TOP SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALIENWARE DESK TOP SYSTEM: New as of last December (2018). How do I change / update my log on PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-desk-top-system/95261e67-54d4-400c-9f32-067ffe20e21a
  9. desk top in "Windows 10".

desk top in "Windows 10".: "Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and desktop returns to normal....
  10. windows 10 desk top

windows 10 desk top: Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desk-top/90259388-10e0-4cee-85a2-0e48050931b5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system 32 window on startup

2. windows system 32 window on startup