Windows 10: Windows System 32 Files Infected with Trojan Malware

Discus and support Windows System 32 Files Infected with Trojan Malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to ask help regarding Windows System 32 Files that were infected with Trojan Malware. Bitdefender Internet Security detected and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by }WhArg{, Oct 26, 2021.

1. }WhArg{ Win User

Windows System 32 Files Infected with Trojan Malware

Hi, I would like to ask help regarding Windows System 32 Files that were infected with Trojan Malware. Bitdefender Internet Security detected and quarantined the following: C:\Windows\System32\Maintenance.vbsInfected with: Trojan.GenericKD.37694089C:\Windows\System32\ServiceInstaller.exeInfected with: Gen:Variant.Razy.886599While this has been successfully blocked by Bitdefender: C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Maintenance\InstallWinSATInfected with: Trojan.GenericKD.37694089I have run a full system scan and Bitdefender's Rescue Environment but the scans have negative results on i

:)

}WhArg{, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 26, 2021
  3. lisaglenn Win User
    How to Fix a Malware Infected Computer?

Hi everyone..*Smile Windows System 32 Files Infected with Trojan Malware :)
    My system was infected with a Malware. Even after malware has been removed from a computer many of the problems caused by it still remain.
    How do I Recover my Important Files Deleted During Infection?

lisaglenn, Oct 26, 2021
  4. torre Win User

Windows Defender - Trojan Dropper Malware

The below is an example from a google search. Google

Trojan.Dropper or Application.E.Surveiller.D Removal Report

torre, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows System 32 Files Infected with Trojan Malware - Similar Threads - System Files Infected

2. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  3. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  4. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trojan malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan malware: My PC contacted a Trojan malware script and I keep quarantining but nothing's working. My PC is currently malfunctioning and I have no clue what else to do. I also downloaded an Avira antivirus software but it couldn't get rid of the virus either. It's just somehow. Please...
  6. Trojan and Malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan and Malware: Hello. So since 2/20/2022 my pc got a trojan virus and a malware and I think their located in chrome and windows power shell based on these screen shots. And idk how to fix this I have uninstalled both windows power shell and chrome. Then checked both the locations and some...
  7. Malware infection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware infection: My laptop got infected with malware win-10 after using anti-malware I deleted some programme now a msg is popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-infection/b87a988d-00df-4403-9be2-2afdd9d9f889
  8. Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons

Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons: My computer has been infected with this virus TROJAN.PHISHING.ARK!eml Since it is lockdown in my country I am unable to use my PC. And I tried to enter my pc with the help of safe mode I am stuck at the password I have typed both my pin as well as password nothing works....
  9. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  10. Trojan Infection

Trojan Infection: Hi I have a continuing problem with this Trojan:PowerShell/Meterpreter.gen!C and Trojan:PowerShell/Mountsi.A!ml Windows Defender tell me that Windows Powershell is infected but is quarantined. It does this periodically but shows in the report well over one hundred hits in...