Windows 10: Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding

Discus and support Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, after installing new SSD to my pc with free not full version Windows 10 Pro, system apps for example system configuration, change advanced power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adam5421, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Adam5421 Win User

Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding

Hi,

after installing new SSD to my pc with free not full version Windows 10 Pro, system apps for example system configuration, change advanced power settings in control panel, system restore point and some others and some games few sconds after start just crash.

I tried: Run SFC Scan

Update windows

Run chkdsk scan

I found some solutions on internet but it is not possible to do when i can not open windows system apps.

Adam

:)

Adam5421, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

System Center Configuration Manager 1511 now available for Windows 10

Source: Now Generally Available: System Center Configuration Manager and Endpoint Protection (Version 1511) - System Center Configuration Manager Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding

After Fall Creators Update; System responds slowly with task manager open

Hi Mark,

Too many applications running on the background can affect your system's performance. To troubleshoot system performance issues, we suggest performing a clean boot. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• From Start, search for msconfig.
    • Select System Configuration from the search results.

Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding 4013453_en_1.png

• On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap
      or click Disable all.

Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding 4013455_en_1.png

• On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open Task Manager.

Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding 4013456_en_1.png

• On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click Disable.

Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding 4013457_en_1.png

• Close Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click OK, and then restart the computer.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding

1. Windows system apps like System Configuration or Device Manager not responding - Similar Threads - system apps System

2. System Configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Configuration: Hello Team,2 days ago one of my friends told me to press the Checkbox on the Maximum Memory at the Advanced BOOT Options in System configuration, the thing is that we only pressed the Checkbox and didn't set a specific value, now when we applied that, the system told me to...
  3. System configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System configuration: My pc is having a slow boot up, its not to bad but i did have it going faster before as i resetted some configuration services, here are some screenshots, let me know if things are fine or something needs to be changed?...
  4. SYSTEM CONFIGURATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: i cant find the boot i cant go safe mode any ideas how to fix it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-configuration/c9634f0d-2331-4aee-8cc5-eac44871f08c
  5. SYSTEM CONFIGURATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: i cant find the boot i cant go safe mode any ideas how to fix it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-configuration/c9634f0d-2331-4aee-8cc5-eac44871f08c
  6. SYSTEM CONFIGURATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. System Configuration not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System Configuration not responding: While trying to complete a clean boot I get to the final step click ok and just get system not responding. I am trying to do a clean boot to remove ASUS data security manager, which I cannot seem to remove in the normal way through control panel uninstall programs. The reason...
  8. System configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System configuration: In system configuration it wont let me take normal startup, everytime select normal startup and apply and click ok and restart pc it will just revert back to selective start up, it reverts back even without restarting pc, I've tried reading on internet but can't seem to fix...
  9. System configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    System configuration: I have been using Excel files over the last few weeks and again today with no issues however today when I went to go back into files that I had been working on earlier an error box popped up saying "Error The operating system is not currently configured to run this...
  10. Device Manager System Device Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager System Device Errors: What's the meaning of the 5 System devices errors starting with the highlighted device the the Device Manager screenshot below? What's required to eliminate the errors? I also included a screenshot of system information I reviewed the Properties tabs for these devices and...