Windows 10: Windows System Control Center (WSCC)

Discus and support Windows System Control Center (WSCC) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; KLS SOFT - WSCC - Windows System Control Center I just saw the post on CCleaner, a great utility, and thought you might be interested in another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roger, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Roger Win User

Windows System Control Center (WSCC)

KLS SOFT - WSCC - Windows System Control Center

I just saw the post on CCleaner, a great utility, and thought you might be interested in another utility, or set of utilities.
    WSCC is a frontend for Sysinternals, Nirsoft, and Windows utilities. Download WSCC, a freebie, and then hit update.
    It will download over 250 utilities, which can all be updated with one click and they are constantly being updated.
    The whole process takes seconds!
    You'll probably have to run it as administrator and I have it installed on Win10TP, 9926. Seems OK so far!
    I noted some boredom somewhere so install WSCC and break up the monotony. You'll be glad you did. *Biggrin

:)

Roger, Feb 17, 2015

2. Start items running in Windows 10

This is the most recent version of Asus GPU Tweak.

Windows System Control Center (WSCC) [​IMG]

The AMD catalyst control center has always been configured to automatically start up with Windows. That's how it installs. This is from the AMD website.

"How do I disable the AMD Catalyst Control Center icon from loading in the system icon tray on start up?

By default, the AMD Catalyst Control Center runs at start up and displays an icon in the system tray area. To disable the AMD Catalyst Control Center from displaying an icon in the system tray, please follow the steps listed below:

• Right-click on your desktopand select the AMD Catalyst Control Center
    • Click on the "Preferences" button in the top right-hand corner
    • Uncheck the "Enable System Tray Menu" option"

Has this only started to happen after upgrading to Windows 10? Do you have a new computer with Windows 10 pre-installed?

Brenda Woollard, Feb 17, 2015
  3. AMD Catalyst Control Center

My system is driven by Intel Core i5. Why is AMD Control Center installed?

I recently upgraded another computer to Windows 10 which is Intel Core i4, The AMD Control Center is not listed or shown as installed software.

ArthurUshka, Feb 17, 2015
  4. Roger Win User

Roger, Apr 27, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows System Control Center (WSCC) - Similar Threads - System Control Center

2. VAIO CONTROL CENTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VAIO CONTROL CENTER: Hi Dears,I want to install VAIO Control Center on my laptop VPCF221FD.I Already have related driver VAIO Firmware Extension Parser DeviceBut Microsoft store delivers me error Code: 0x803FB005.I'm searching for several days and there isn't any link in Sony website.it seems...
  3. Killer Control Center

Killer Control Center: Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com...
  4. Control center 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control center 4: Since doing Windows 10 update have not been able to scan via Brother MFC9410CDN to computer. Have tried rebooting both units; have deleted and re-installed printer and have checked driver is the latest with Brother download. This is causing me great issues as rely on this to...
  5. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Killer Control Center: Hi Group, Every time there is a Windows 10 update, "Killer Control Center" is downloaded as well. 5 times in a row now. It seems to be coming directly from Microsoft. What is this and how can I stop it? I appreciate any help you can offer. *Sad 134607
  6. where is control center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is control center: where do I find control center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-control-center/90f6e4de-6484-4445-be88-76b74d915ce5
  7. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 4.0.0.3

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 4.0.0.3: Changelog: [FIXED] invalid "unknown local version" error message when installing a new app. [FIXED] download may fail in the 64-bit edition. [FIXED] minor fixes and improvements http://www.kls-soft.com/wscc/index.php 131088
  8. System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application: Hi, All of my machines have recently had what appear to be fairly major MS updates applied, yet one reports this error. (Image attached) [ATTACH] Soft restarts and hard reboots do not clear this. I am assuming that it is an MS issue, due to the timing of the error. I...
  9. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2: WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2 (June 1, 2018) [FIXED] User interface: compatibility with the High Contrast themes. [FIXED] Update manager: invalid error message when updating 64-bit apps. http://www.kls-soft.com/wscc/index.php 111463
  10. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1: WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1 (April 19th, 2018) [NEW] Option to change the order of the software groups on the main screen [FIXED] minor fixes KLS SOFT - WSCC - Windows System Control Center 108383