Windows 10: Windows system display keeps blinking

Discus and support Windows system display keeps blinking in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I find this issue on my Windows display. The display keeps blinking for a split second. I find this really annoying. How can I fix this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Walters2010, May 29, 2023.

1. Windows system display keeps blinking

So I find this issue on my Windows display. The display keeps blinking for a split second. I find this really annoying. How can I fix this issue? Thanks!

:)

Daniel Walters2010, May 29, 2023

2. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 29, 2023
  3. Rick.T Win User
    Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, May 29, 2023
  4. Windows system display keeps blinking

Display resolution keeps changing

Hi Rick,

It might be caused by a faulty driver that's why your display resolution keeps changing. We
    suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the display driver, see steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.
    • For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right click your graphics card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, May 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows system display keeps blinking

1. Windows system display keeps blinking - Similar Threads - system display keeps

2. Windows system display keeps blinking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows system display keeps blinking: So I find this issue on my Windows display. The display keeps blinking for a split second. I find this really annoying. How can I fix this issue? Thanks!...
  3. Windows system display keeps blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows system display keeps blinking: So I find this issue on my Windows display. The display keeps blinking for a split second. I find this really annoying. How can I fix this issue? Thanks!...
  4. Setting keeps in blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting keeps in blinking: Even I dont open settings the app will blink no matter what I open. For example, I'm working with word the settings app will open or even I'm just using browser, the settings app will open as well. It will blink and you cant close it. I tried to reset the app however it is...
  5. Setting keeps in blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting keeps in blinking: Even I dont open settings the app will blink no matter what I open. For example, I'm working with word the settings app will open or even I'm just using browser, the settings app will open as well. It will blink and you cant close it. I tried to reset the app however it is...
  6. Display blinking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display blinking: I updated my graphics driver AMD Radeon, and after installation, my laptop restarted. Since then, i am not able to access any folder or software as the display is blinking continuously. I am not able to use my laptop. Please help....
  7. Display blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display blinking: I updated my graphics driver AMD Radeon, and after installation, my laptop restarted. Since then, i am not able to access any folder or software as the display is blinking continuously. I am not able to use my laptop. Please help....
  8. Display blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. windows 10 2004 display blinks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 2004 display blinks: after updating my windows 10 to 2004 my display turns blank sometime and sometime it blinks continuously i have done all the available troubleshoots guided by windows support and the manufacturer support can anyone help...
  10. Windows keeps blinking-

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows keeps blinking-: When i boot into windows it starts blinking i cant open file explorer or cmd i can get to safe mode screen and access cmd from there. It seems explorer.exe keeps crashing over and over but i cant seem to find the problem. it started after adding new fans to my case before...