Windows 10: Windows System is Damaged

Discus and support Windows System is Damaged in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use Windows Defender and Malwarebytes on my home PC. I've been receiving pop ups that inform me that my Windows system is damaged. Obviously this is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SRB1948SB, Jun 16, 2019.

1. SRB1948SB Win User

Windows System is Damaged

I use Windows Defender and Malwarebytes on my home PC. I've been receiving pop ups that inform me that my Windows system is damaged. Obviously this is a scam. I've performed full system scans with both Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and both report that my system is fine.

How do I remove this pop up from my system?

Thanks

:)

SRB1948SB, Jun 16, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 16, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows System is Damaged - Similar Threads - System Damaged

2. Adobe Creative Cloud damages Windows 10 file system and delays access to folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Creative Cloud damages Windows 10 file system and delays access to folders: Hi, recently when I try to access folders the explorer is very slow to access the folder. The mouse pointer switches to the blue ring and back to the mouse pointer three times with every access. Going back to the previous folder the ring / pointer flashes / changes two times....
  3. Windows updates has damaged my monitor and system restore doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates has damaged my monitor and system restore doesn't work: My desktop is a Dell Inspiron 3881, Windows 10. Recently my monitor started failing to wake up when booting up my PC. The flashing light came on fine, but the monitor was just black and the usual Dell logo didn't appear. I changed some settings to try to resolve it. That only...
  4. Windows updates has damaged my monitor and system restore doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates has damaged my monitor and system restore doesn't work: My desktop is a Dell Inspiron 3881, Windows 10. Recently my monitor started failing to wake up when booting up my PC. The flashing light came on fine, but the monitor was just black and the usual Dell logo didn't appear. I changed some settings to try to resolve it. That only...
  5. Windows updates has damaged my monitor and system restore doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. SSD Blocks damaged after System Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Blocks damaged after System Update: Hi,My PC became too lazy, and I found in event viewer: The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block.chkdsk /r /f didn't find or fix any error, dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth deleted all system restore point.The damaged blocks appear in HD Tune Pro error...
  7. SSD Blocks damaged after System Update

SSD Blocks damaged after System Update: Hi,My PC became too lazy, and I found in event viewer: The device, \Device\Harddisk0\DR0, has a bad block.chkdsk /r /f didn't find or fix any error, dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth deleted all system restore point.The damaged blocks appear in HD Tune Pro error...
  8. Windows 10 notifications and event viewer indicate damage in system disk/partition/NTFS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 notifications and event viewer indicate damage in system disk/partition/NTFS...: Hello.First of all, I contacted Microsoft tech support and they kept insisting that I needed to try a clean install. I don't need tech support to tell me this, since, besides being unprofessional from their part, I already knew of that being a possible solution before...
  9. Windows 10 notifications and event viewer indicate damage in system disk/partition/NTFS...

Windows 10 notifications and event viewer indicate damage in system disk/partition/NTFS...: Hello.First of all, I contacted Microsoft tech support and they kept insisting that I needed to try a clean install. I don't need tech support to tell me this, since, besides being unprofessional from their part, I already knew of that being a possible solution before...
  10. Windows 10 notifications and event viewer indicate damage in system disk/partition/NTFS...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am i getting a windows damage alert

2. How to fix System Warning Your Windows System is Damaged Windows 10

3. your windows system is damaged message