Windows 10: Windows System is Damaged

Discus and support Windows System is Damaged in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use Windows Defender and Malwarebytes on my home PC. I've been receiving pop ups that inform me that my Windows system is damaged. Obviously this is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SRB1948SB, Jun 16, 2019.

1. SRB1948SB Win User

Windows System is Damaged

I use Windows Defender and Malwarebytes on my home PC. I've been receiving pop ups that inform me that my Windows system is damaged. Obviously this is a scam. I've performed full system scans with both Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and both report that my system is fine.

How do I remove this pop up from my system?

Thanks

:)

SRB1948SB, Jun 16, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 16, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows System is Damaged - Similar Threads - System Damaged

2. Windows 10 Latest update completely damage my system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Latest update completely damage my system: How can I recover. the system will not enter the operating system. Any Ideas. Windows updates only damage my PC. I do not need to get your updates automatically....
  3. Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged

Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged: Pop up screen says system Warning Your Windows system is damaged Windows Version: Windows 10 and the windows logo IP:99.250.120.152 Please pay attention: Your version of software is damaged and obsolete. As a result, all system files are automatically deleted: 226 seconds and...
  4. YOUR SYSTEM IS DAMAGED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    YOUR SYSTEM IS DAMAGED: I keep getting this message (SYSTEM WARNING - YOUR WINDOWS SYSTEM IS DAMAGED in a box vaguely resembling Microsoft) advising me that the whole world and my files are being deleted unless I update a damaged Windows 10. Now I am aware this is a scam of sorts but how do I stop...
  5. Restoring BitLocked D drive data when the operating system on drive C is damaged

Restoring BitLocked D drive data when the operating system on drive C is damaged: Hello. I am using C and D drives by partitioning notebook SSD partitions, Win10 for C and D drive for data storage. I put BitLock on the D drive. Due to an abnormal shutdown of the notebook, the C drive partition area is corrupted, so it can not boot and boot using bootable...
  6. System Restore deleted or damaged the restore point

System Restore deleted or damaged the restore point: Hello: System Restore did not completed successfully. Your computer system files and settings were not changed. System Restore failed to extract the original copy of the Directory from the restore point. Source: %ProgramFiles%WindowsApps Destination: AppxStaging...
  7. A microsoft technician damaged my computer by deleting system files and says we have to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A microsoft technician damaged my computer by deleting system files and says we have to...: Microsoft really botched there job. My computer, which is a model HP 14-ax010wm, had windows 10, but it did not have enough space to update until recently when we used a flash drive to give it space. What happened recently though is that we discovered that it was so behind on...
  8. Alert Pop Up Message - Your Windows System is Damaged

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alert Pop Up Message - Your Windows System is Damaged: Dear Community, I keep getting this pop-up message in my MSN using Microsoft Edge. The pop up states "Your Windows System is Damaged" and requesting payment. It appears it is a virus or malware. My Windows defender has performed full scans with no threats or viruses...
  9. Drivers to printer damage Windows system files. Windows 10 - 1809 update [KB4467708] x64.

Drivers to printer damage Windows system files. Windows 10 - 1809 update [KB4467708] x64.: Windows 10 - 1809 update [KB4467708] x64-based System. Clean system, drivers installed for Panasonic printer [Multi-Function Laser (All-in-One)] (model "KX-MB1500"). Drivers from the official site. Driver version - 1.13 for Windows 8/10. Last update - 30.nov.2012. I...
  10. Drivers to printer damage Windows system files. Windows 10 - 1809 update [KB4467708] x64.

Drivers to printer damage Windows system files. Windows 10 - 1809 update [KB4467708] x64.: Windows 10 - 1809 update [KB4467708] x64-based System. Clean system, drivers installed for Panasonic printer [Multi-Function Laser (All-in-One)] (model "KX-MB1500"). Drivers from the official site. Driver version - 1.13 for Windows 8/10. Last update - 30.nov.2012. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am i getting a windows damage alert

2. How to fix System Warning Your Windows System is Damaged Windows 10

3. your windows system is damaged message