Windows 10: Windows system reserverd is taking too much space

Discus and support Windows system reserverd is taking too much space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys my system reserved is occupying about 246 gb in the total 410 gb… Can I free it ????? Pls anyone answer..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SkandaBhatta, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Windows system reserverd is taking too much space

Hello guys

my system reserved is occupying about 246 gb in the total 410 gb…

Can I free it ?????

Pls anyone answer..

:)

SkandaBhatta, Mar 13, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

System Taking Like All of my space ._.

Windows File Explorer is not great at finding out where your hard drive space is being used . . .

• Click HERE to download a small free utility Called TreeSize.
    • Run that utility as Administrator
    • Point it to your C Drive
    • Let the list of files/folders build
    • Expand out the folder(s) that are taking all your hard drive space
    • Please provide a screenshot of the resulting window in order for us to make a better analysis of what is happening with your system and suggest a remedy

DaveM121, Mar 13, 2019
  3. System Taking Like All of my space ._.

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you are running low of disk space is because your
    old files from your previous operating system is still saved on your hard drive. To better assist you, we need the answers to the follow questions:

• Have you recently upgraded to Windows 10?
    • Have you tried uninstalling apps to see if you can free up some disk space?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the methods in this
    article
    which can help you free up drive space in Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Windows system reserverd is taking too much space

windows 10 system and reserve taking up too much space

Hi,

Windows Restore Points does eat up tremendous amount of your disk space and clearing it would indeed help free up some space. Aside from restore points, there are other invisible factors that can eat away your hard drive space like temporary and cached files.
    For us to better understand why you keep on getting error messages about your storage space being full, we would like to ask the following questions:

• When did you first encounter the issue?
    • Which Windows version and build is you device running? Type winver on the search bar, and then press
      Enter to find out.
    • What specific error message or error code did you get?
    • Could you repost the screenshots again?

In the meantime, we suggest you check the steps provided by Greg Carmack on this

thread
    about clearing system and reserve after an upgrade and see if it helps.

We look forward to your response.

Rey Bel1, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows system reserverd is taking too much space

1. Windows system reserverd is taking too much space - Similar Threads - system reserverd taking

2. System and Reserved Files are taking too much space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System and Reserved Files are taking too much space: How do I get more space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-and-reserved-files-are-taking-too-much/d8633c93-1954-41e0-aeef-235348db06ba
  3. System and Reserved Files are taking too much space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System and Reserved Files are taking too much space: How do I get more space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-and-reserved-files-are-taking-too-much/d8633c93-1954-41e0-aeef-235348db06ba
  4. Something is taking up too much space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is taking up too much space.: Every time I run Automatic's version of Stable Diffusion it takes up more and more space the longer I use it. I've tried cleaning the disk, resetting my virtual memory, and trying to hunt down where the files actually are that take up space. I think it has something to do...
  5. System Files taking up too much space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System Files taking up too much space: I've been having storage issues and I checked my system files. Asked a few people and searched it on web and found out that 70GB is too much. I don't know what seems to be the problem since Windows file isn't that huge. How do I fix this?...
  6. windows taking too much space, help??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows taking too much space, help??: like some moments ago, i reinstalled a game thats on my other drive because windows takes up too much space. i barely used the OS drive at all, as i have had this laptop for like a year now. before 2021, i had around 28 gigs. around 2021 i had 12 gigs, now i had 1 fucking...
  7. Edge taking too much space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge taking too much space: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ahvak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktogvy/edge_taking_too_much_space/
  8. system and reserve files taking too much space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    system and reserve files taking too much space: My system and reserve files are taking up 105 of the 119 GB available - what can I do about this. I have been running this system for about 4 years and this problem only just started happening a few months ago - I have followed all the steps of cleaning and optimizing storage...
  9. My windows taking too much space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows taking too much space: why is my windows drive taking more than 50gb ? after every update i made sure to remove restore points still this keep getting bigger is fresh reinstall only solution ?...
  10. Windows system and reserve files taking up too much space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows system and reserve files taking up too much space: Hi i have brand new laptop running windows 10. Basically an empty laptop, after the latest windows 10 updates, i kept getting pop up informing me that i have a low ssd disk space and my battery can't seems to charge when the power is plugged in. i need help on this!...