Windows 10: Windows system running slow.

Discus and support Windows system running slow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My windows laptop is running very slow and sometimes freezes. I think the problem is 100% disk usage. Please help me resolve it.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarshTala, Nov 22, 2018.

1. HarshTala Win User

Windows system running slow.

Hi,

My windows laptop is running very slow and sometimes freezes. I think the problem is 100% disk usage. Please help me resolve it. Windows system running slow. 1c5001b5-a1f5-43f5-b8c7-4882117a996a?upload=true.png

:)

HarshTala, Nov 22, 2018

2. System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Nov 22, 2018
  3. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Windows system running slow.

WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows system running slow.

1. Windows system running slow. - Similar Threads - system running slow

2. Window running slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window running slow: My Windows 10 PC is running extremely slow. Here is a key observation from my Task Manager when I open my laptop. CPU: around 30%Memory: Always at 96% or aboveDisk: 100%When I try to open any small program like paint, or search on the internet, it is also very slow to...
  3. System Clock Running Slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Clock Running Slow: My system clock consistently runs slow. Using a stopwatch, I've timed that 60 seconds on my system clock takes 74 seconds in real time. I've validated this using a standalone stopwatch, and the stopwatch app on my phone and can upload video to clearly demonstrate it.I've...
  4. System running slow

System running slow: Hi My laptop running slow when i open on screen keyboard mouse cursor freezing and Internet also working slow. Please help me about this issue .Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-running-slow/0243e613-ff04-41f7-831b-c3c80c73b435
  5. Computer running slow for no reason | System Interrupts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running slow for no reason | System Interrupts: [ATTACH] (repost since the other one was buried) Some random ass program called "system interrupts" occasionally comes in and takes up all of my computing power. When I try to end it, it says that it will cause Windows to become unstable and shutdown. Any help, please?...
  6. Windows running slow

Windows running slow: My All in one PC is having IntelR Core TM i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07 GHz processor. It has installed memory RAM of 4 GB, 64 bit OS, x64 based processor. It has a storage of 500 GB on ST500DM002-1BD142 ATA Device on 3.5 inch HDD. I recently did a clean install no old files...
  7. My system is running very slow

My system is running very slow: My windows 10 is running very slow even most of process in windows 10 are running too slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-running-very-slow/7e27fa5d-03f9-42e0-b738-f18e1e537ae0
  8. My system is running very slow

My system is running very slow: System is running very slow nd frequently freeze after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-running-very-slow/fd58a7f4-2833-45c8-a4b1-1019e898baec
  9. system running slow after changing motherboard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    system running slow after changing motherboard: I just switched to a new motherboard, its an ASRock H97M-ITX/ac. Before I turned off my pc with the old motherboard I uninstalled some devices like the IDE controllers, network adapters, and sound. Then I installed the new motherboard, turned on the pc and noticed right away...
  10. System running super slow with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System running super slow with Windows 10: My Dell Inspiron laptop came with Windows 7 installed in 2011. I had Windows 10 installed via download in August 2015. At first the speed was fine. Now my laptop is so slow that it has become almost unusable. I often click on something and have to wait 10 to 20 seconds for a...