Windows 10: Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.

Discus and support Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open the System tab in Settings, it completely freezes. No crashing, just freezing. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by uwuWaterrrr, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.

When I open the System tab in Settings, it completely freezes. No crashing, just freezing. Any help?

:)

uwuWaterrrr, Dec 17, 2020
  2. SeriYK Win User

My settings are opening, however when I try to click on the System tab within the settings it just freezes.

Hello,

My settings tab on windows 10 opens fine, however my System tab within the settings isn't opening. Every other tab is opening it's just the system tab. When I click on it it just freezes, and doesnt open.

Any help please?

SeriYK, Dec 17, 2020
  3. IE11 freezes when opening new tabs quite often.

Hi Byron,

Based on your description of your concern, after fixing your Windows 10 update issue, your Internet Explorer 11 app is experiencing freezing issues when you open a new tab. In addition, a Microsoft Edge shortcut button appeared on your browser. We suggest
    that you follow the steps from the articles below to help you customize or reset your Internet Explorer settings:

Should you have further questions, feel free to post on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.

Windows 10 update freezing cd/dvd then whole system freezes

Hi Bill,

There could be a software that's causing the issue with your CD/DVD, after an update. A compatibility could also be the reason why the freezing is happening. We suggest that you perform a clean boot. It's to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers
    and startup programs. This also helps eliminate software conflict that occur when you install a program or an update. Follow these steps to do so:

• Click the Windows icon on your screen, then search for msconfig.
    • Select System Configuration from the search results.
    • On the Services tab
    • Once done, click on Disable all.
    • Go to Startup tab, click on Open Task Manager.
    • Once the Task Manager is up, go to Startup tab.
    • Click on each item, then click Disable.
    • Close the Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab in System Configuration, click
      Apply then OK.

Restart your computer to save the changes. Once your computer restart, check if the issue persists. Once done observing, follow these steps to "Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting:

• Click the Windows icon on your screen, then search for msconfig.
    • Select System Configuration from the search results.
    • On the Services tab
    • Once done, click on Enable all.
    • Go to Startup tab, click on Open Task Manager.
    • Once the Task Manager is up, go to Startup tab.
    • Click on each item, then click Enable.
    • Close the Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab in System Configuration, click
      Apply then OK.

We're looking forward to your feedback

Carlos Tin, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.

1. Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened. - Similar Threads - System Setting Tab

2. Windows Setting Freeze when opening Backup Option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Setting Freeze when opening Backup Option: submitted by /u/BenL90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ligd9y/windows_setting_freeze_when_opening_backup_option/
  3. [Bug?] Windows Setting Freeze when opening Backup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    [Bug?] Windows Setting Freeze when opening Backup Option: Hello. I've windows 10 20H2 10.0.19042 N/A Build 19042.804, I just upgrade with febuary 2021 security patch, but I face this error, when I want to access Windows Setting for backup option, then the settings Freeze and CPU spike like 20-30%. I never encounter this before. I...
  4. The settings tab wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The settings tab wont open: The settings tab wont open and I dont want to change accounts because I have installed Microsoft Office and eset. I've tried all the commands in cmd and task manager like sfc and rebboting all and specifically settings. Is there a solution to this. This post was made on...
  5. Settings app freezes when accessing System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app freezes when accessing System: This started happening recently on my PC, which is perfectly fine. Basically, if I go into Settings > System, the app just freezes, and I am unable to access any other setting. Oddly, I am able to go through the search bar and access every single setting except for the...
  6. My settings tab will not open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My settings tab will not open: My settings tab will not open. I have also not associated my PC with my microsoft account. When I run command prompt I don't have administrator privilages. From the troubleshooters I have gone through it seems I now need to reinstall windows but first I need to associate my...
  7. My settings are opening, however when I try to click on the System tab within the settings...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My settings are opening, however when I try to click on the System tab within the settings...: Hello, My settings tab on windows 10 opens fine, however my System tab within the settings isn't opening. Every other tab is opening it's just the system tab. When I click on it it just freezes, and doesnt open. Any help please?...
  8. windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open

windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open: windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open, i have this problem since i started using windows before like 17 years ago, and i can't find fix for it, this problem is in all windows versions i used since i was young, xp, vista, win 7, win8 , win 10, im using win 10...
  9. Opening edge with set tab

in Browsers and Email
    Opening edge with set tab: I am running Edge Chromium at the moment and when I close down it shuts all opens tabs - I don't have a problem with that but what I would like it for me to open Edge so that Outlook.com mail opens automatically in the first tab on start up or closing all tabs and selecting...
  10. Windows Settings Personalisation Background Freezes When Opening

Windows Settings Personalisation Background Freezes When Opening: When I'm opening Windows settings it opens, as normal, but when I open Personalisation setting my Settings window completly freezes. Idk what to do. I can close Settings, but I can't change my background....