Windows 10: Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.

Discus and support Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open the System tab in Settings, it completely freezes. No crashing, just freezing. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by uwuWaterrrr, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.

When I open the System tab in Settings, it completely freezes. No crashing, just freezing. Any help?

:)

uwuWaterrrr, Dec 17, 2020
  2. SeriYK Win User

My settings are opening, however when I try to click on the System tab within the settings it just freezes.

Hello,

My settings tab on windows 10 opens fine, however my System tab within the settings isn't opening. Every other tab is opening it's just the system tab. When I click on it it just freezes, and doesnt open.

Any help please?

SeriYK, Dec 17, 2020
  3. IE11 freezes when opening new tabs quite often.

Hi Byron,

Based on your description of your concern, after fixing your Windows 10 update issue, your Internet Explorer 11 app is experiencing freezing issues when you open a new tab. In addition, a Microsoft Edge shortcut button appeared on your browser. We suggest
    that you follow the steps from the articles below to help you customize or reset your Internet Explorer settings:

Should you have further questions, feel free to post on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.

Windows 10 update freezing cd/dvd then whole system freezes

Hi Bill,

There could be a software that's causing the issue with your CD/DVD, after an update. A compatibility could also be the reason why the freezing is happening. We suggest that you perform a clean boot. It's to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers
    and startup programs. This also helps eliminate software conflict that occur when you install a program or an update. Follow these steps to do so:

• Click the Windows icon on your screen, then search for msconfig.
    • Select System Configuration from the search results.
    • On the Services tab
    • Once done, click on Disable all.
    • Go to Startup tab, click on Open Task Manager.
    • Once the Task Manager is up, go to Startup tab.
    • Click on each item, then click Disable.
    • Close the Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab in System Configuration, click
      Apply then OK.

Restart your computer to save the changes. Once your computer restart, check if the issue persists. Once done observing, follow these steps to "Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting:

• Click the Windows icon on your screen, then search for msconfig.
    • Select System Configuration from the search results.
    • On the Services tab
    • Once done, click on Enable all.
    • Go to Startup tab, click on Open Task Manager.
    • Once the Task Manager is up, go to Startup tab.
    • Click on each item, then click Enable.
    • Close the Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab in System Configuration, click
      Apply then OK.

We're looking forward to your feedback

Carlos Tin, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.

1. Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened. - Similar Threads - System Setting Tab

2. System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.: Hello,I am running Windows 10 and I cannot open the System tab in the Settings menu. I've tried running a sfc/ scannow command in the command prompt, but my computer is also not recognizing me as the Administrator. I don't know how to move forward....
  3. System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.: Hello,I am running Windows 10 and I cannot open the System tab in the Settings menu. I've tried running a sfc/ scannow command in the command prompt, but my computer is also not recognizing me as the Administrator. I don't know how to move forward....
  4. System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Game tabs freeze when I open them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game tabs freeze when I open them: Certain games Halo Infinite, Horizon Zero Dawn, and BF2024 on occasion open fine, and even run fine except for the fact that whenever I open their specific windows they freeze, I can see them running at decent frames when they're in the background of, say, discord or while...
  6. Game tabs freeze when I open them

Game tabs freeze when I open them: Certain games Halo Infinite, Horizon Zero Dawn, and BF2024 on occasion open fine, and even run fine except for the fact that whenever I open their specific windows they freeze, I can see them running at decent frames when they're in the background of, say, discord or while...
  7. Settings freezes after going to the system tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings freezes after going to the system tab: Any other settings work fine but if i goes into a system tab it freezes and i must close it thru a task menager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-freezes-after-going-to-the-system-tab/95873230-1b66-41d9-b36c-9a6f6156faab
  8. Settings freezes after going to the system tab

Settings freezes after going to the system tab: Any other settings work fine but if i goes into a system tab it freezes and i must close it thru a task menager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-freezes-after-going-to-the-system-tab/95873230-1b66-41d9-b36c-9a6f6156faab
  9. Settings freezes after going to the system tab

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open: windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open, i have this problem since i started using windows before like 17 years ago, and i can't find fix for it, this problem is in all windows versions i used since i was young, xp, vista, win 7, win8 , win 10, im using win 10...