Windows 10: Windows system stops responding,

Discus and support Windows system stops responding, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; as it says up above my system littrely stops responding at times. Since i made a clean sweap to reinstall my windows 10 it updated to patch 1903. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DragonEce, Dec 27, 2019.

1. DragonEce Win User

Windows system stops responding,

as it says up above my system littrely stops responding at times.

Since i made a clean sweap to reinstall my windows 10 it updated to patch 1903.

And since the update.

the system is lagging like crazy i reinsralled it twice bit the same problem accur. I had no problems with the previous version but and are rather confused as to what the problem.might be.

To make it more clear.

I start the computer and everything is fine.

Untill i get logged in too the homescreen.

The moment i press on start or search or try too start a program the whole system starts to lagg like crazy then windows itselfs stop responding in up too 5=10min

Sometimes i might get too use the computer for a while after the frezing but eventully the whole system frezzez and stop responding and my only sulotion is to restart the computer by turning it of on the off and on button on the computer itself.

And no i dont get any errors showning. Just a little screen saying that windows stoped responding.

So i got no error code too show

I tried too update before and after i restarted the computer and after every reinstall of the system but it says i cant and the reson is diffrent every time.

I cant really go back too an older version either since i made a clean sweap.

I have tried reinstall it 2 times.

:)

DragonEce, Dec 27, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 27, 2019
  3. System Stopped Responding aka Freezed

Thank you for your prompt response. Based on your answers, there are possibility that some components of the game are corrupted. If your game is freezing or not responding, uninstalling and reinstalling it will remove and replace the files that run the game.

Here are the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall your game:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list.
    • Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the steps to uninstall the game.
    • To reinstall your game, open Windows Store app, and then select the profile button.
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate the game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

We also suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that run in the background of your computer while you are using it. Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click
      OK
    • On the General tab, click the
      Normal Startup
      , and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click
      Restart.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the steps above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Windows system stops responding,

Games Stop Responding 5870 HELP!

try the card in another machine is all i can suggest now. If it works in that one but not urs then obviously the card is not compatible with your motherboard. Last resort is to tell Asus to go suck on donkey balls and get a different make of board

eidairaman1, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows system stops responding,

1. Windows system stops responding, - Similar Threads - system stops responding

2. Microsoft Windows Operating System stopped responding and was closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Operating System stopped responding and was closed: I am unsure, I found this within control panel, this same error was here 4 times. More infomation can be provided if need.SourceMicrosoft® Windows® Operating SystemSummaryStopped responding and was closedDate‎18/‎03/‎2023 00:19StatusReport sentDescriptionA problem caused this...
  3. Microsoft Windows Operating System stopped responding and was closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows Operating System stopped responding and was closed: I am unsure, I found this within control panel, this same error was here 4 times. More infomation can be provided if need.SourceMicrosoft® Windows® Operating SystemSummaryStopped responding and was closedDate‎18/‎03/‎2023 00:19StatusReport sentDescriptionA problem caused this...
  4. System instantly stops responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System instantly stops responding.: Hello guys, I recently got the terrible problem with my pc. After playing games for a while my computer instantly stops responding to anything. Pressing keyboard or mouse is pointless. When it happens I can't do anything except pressing the turn off button. Then the strange...
  5. System instantly stops responding.

System instantly stops responding.: Hello guys, I recently got the terrible problem with my pc. After playing games for a while my computer instantly stops responding to anything. Pressing keyboard or mouse is pointless. When it happens I can't do anything except pressing the turn off button. Then the strange...
  6. system crash down and stop responding. Multiple times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system crash down and stop responding. Multiple times.: I dont know why it happens. Here are some log files and nfo files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj-1YPITPCAh4irbdMXICno-2mQI?e=zCSXFAincluding customer view log, system event log and msinfo32 nfo...
  7. system crash down and stop responding. Multiple times.

system crash down and stop responding. Multiple times.: I dont know why it happens. Here are some log files and nfo files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj-1YPITPCAh4irbdMXICno-2mQI?e=zCSXFAincluding customer view log, system event log and msinfo32 nfo...
  8. High "System" CPU usage, then Windows stops responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High "System" CPU usage, then Windows stops responding: Hi! I've been using my laptop for about 2 years now and I haven't had a single problem with it. However, a week ago I started noticing the fans blowing more when idling or while doing low load work. I opened Task Manager to check what was going on and I saw a process called...
  9. "Windows has stopped responding"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows has stopped responding": Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and English is not my native language so apologies in advance if I am hard to understand. I have a problem with my computer that I simply can not understand and I am completely stumped as to what might cause this. Caution, long...
  10. Windows 10 system stops responding, requires power cycling.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 system stops responding, requires power cycling.: Every once in a while, the windows 10 system sort of stops responding. By that I mean, the keyboard and mouse still work and I can sort of do somethings like: - open explorer and browse each drive - start cmd from a desktop shortcut icon But there are many things I...