Windows 10: Windows system taking up 190 gb on my C: drive

Discus and support Windows system taking up 190 gb on my C: drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've noticed that I have been running low on space on my PC and after I uninstalled a few games it did little to help me I did some further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KyleMurrill, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Windows system taking up 190 gb on my C: drive

I've noticed that I have been running low on space on my PC and after I uninstalled a few games it did little to help me I did some further investigation and used TreeSize and saw that most of my space is taken up by windows but more specifically the temp folder in there I already went through Start > Settings > System > Storage+ and removed those files but I did little to help also i uninstalled Forza 7 from my pc (97gb game) and I didn't get my free space back.

:)

KyleMurrill, Sep 11, 2019

2. Citizen GSX-190 does not work after upgrading to Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I apologize for the delay.

I suggest you to go to the manufacture’s website and download Citizen GSX-190 driver for Windows 8.1, install the drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 11, 2019
  3. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Windows system taking up 190 gb on my C: drive

Extend C drive Size

Your Image does not show a D partition. It does show an F partition which if reduced in size would enable you to increase the size of the C partition.

These are the steps needed to enable you to increase the size of your C partition:

• Reduce F by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before F.

• Increase the Recovery partition by 20 gb taking up unallocated space created by Step 1.

• Reduce the Recovery partition by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

• Increase the C partition by 20 gb to take in the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

You can use Easeus Partition Manager (freeware) to carry out these tasks. The files in each partition are automatically moved when you carry out each step detailed above.

Free partition manager software to resize partitions - EaseUS® Partition Master Free

How to extend system partition when there is no unallocated space next to it?

Detailed solutions to manage disk space and partition size with EaseUS Partition Master

Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows system taking up 190 gb on my C: drive

1. Windows system taking up 190 gb on my C: drive - Similar Threads - system taking 190

2. System & Reserved taking up 100+ GB of space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System & Reserved taking up 100+ GB of space: So I've been having this issue where my windows system and reserved space is taking up way over 100+ GB of storage on my PC which is far from normal. I've tried a few things already and gotten nowhere. I even tried using the index options method and performed a restart along...
  3. My C drive in full . Windows files take 116 gb of memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C drive in full . Windows files take 116 gb of memory.: Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-in-full-windows-files-take-116-gb-of/6b6667c8-3aa6-4c83-aa2b-2369a8685c2e
  4. My C drive in full . Windows files take 116 gb of memory.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My C drive in full . Windows files take 116 gb of memory.: Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-in-full-windows-files-take-116-gb-of/6b6667c8-3aa6-4c83-aa2b-2369a8685c2e
  5. System files take almost 50 GB space in C drive

System files take almost 50 GB space in C drive: It looks like that System files take double space than normal. How can I reduce the files size? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-files-take-almost-50-gb-space-in-c-drive/09a4b308-423f-4007-b136-a11444c340d3
  6. Windows System and reserved files are taking up to 395 GB

Windows System and reserved files are taking up to 395 GB: Previously I had windows 8.1 in my hp laptop. When I installed windows 10 pro on in it, the windows files started taking about 395 GB. I don't know which file is taking so much storage. Please help me to fix this issue. Thank you...
  7. System taking up 899 GB of storage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System taking up 899 GB of storage: I recently installed windows on my mac through bootcamp. The only thing I did once I opened windows was install a few games that wasn’t available on mac. However, the systems was taking up 899 GB of storage. How do I fix this problem? What I’ve tried: Restarting my mac...
  8. System and Reserve takes up 75 gb of storage on my C drive. How do I clear it up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System and Reserve takes up 75 gb of storage on my C drive. How do I clear it up.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/oRamzi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl93zi/system_and_reserve_takes_up_75_gb_of_storage_on/
  9. System Files taking up 424 GB

System Files taking up 424 GB: I created a 50GB Windows partition on my MacBook, but the "necessary" system files are somehow taking up over 400GB. I can't download anything and it's very frustrating, because none of my attempts to free up space have helped! [ATTACH]...
  10. System and Reserved Taking Up 140 GB

System and Reserved Taking Up 140 GB: Hello, I have 225 GB SSD laptop that was originally running Windows 7. When WIndows 10 offered free upgrades, I took advantage of that to upgrade my OS to Windows 10. I don't use my laptop much, but noticed that lately I've been having issues with storage space. I noticed...