Windows 10: Windows system

Discus and support Windows system in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 system is chowing my wifi data I have stopped, blocked, limited every app in there... But something on background is using data every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thembadodger, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Windows system

My windows 10 system is chowing my wifi data I have stopped, blocked, limited every app in there... But something on background is using data every time I'm on the internet.

Data stats it reads "system" when I check

Please help

:)

thembadodger, Aug 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 4, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Windows system

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows system

1. Windows system - Similar Threads - system

2. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  3. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  4. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n...: windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n cluding this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-c-ant-update-and-cursor-keeps/09df18ba-7994-480b-883e-ce1a0b6ef9a8
  6. windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n...

windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n...: windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n cluding this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-c-ant-update-and-cursor-keeps/09df18ba-7994-480b-883e-ce1a0b6ef9a8
  7. windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  9. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  10. My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf: I didn't know how to explain this, sorry for the confusing title.The thing is that I've been trying to delete my "windows.old" folder for the whole morning now and so far I've been able to go through most security barriers but at this point this is just an error. At first, it...