Windows 10: windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10 (Simple Solution)

Discus and support windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10 (Simple Solution) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10 Hello Everyone About that problem I fixed it with another simple solution but just in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by logic.unlimit, Feb 24, 2019.

1. windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10 (Simple Solution)

C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

Hello Everyone

About that problem I fixed it with another simple solution but just in case there is no hope on any other solutions to keep the old version and want new version.

Steps :

1.First download the last version of windows 10 depends on wich type 32 bit or 64 bit iso.copy (about 4.7 Gb size).

2.Extract the file by any program you have from another pc or laptop to external usb flash drive (you must have enough free space on usb).

3.Click on second option Troubleshoot (when bluescreen appears)-go to (Advanved option)-choose (System Image Recovery)

4.once you be there choose to recover from another drive and will show you an a window of the drives you have,go to the usb drive (that you extracted the windows.iso copy on it) and right click on setup icon,choose(run as administrator).

5.Will open a start install window to start setup the new windows version(note: you have to get the product key before reinstalling the new version).Choose the custom option to choose which drive you want to install the new version beside the old one.(you mus

6.Note : you cant go back to previous windows after installation of the new version

Hope that will be helpful for anyone it works with me great after death failures and couldn't go inside my old version to do any fix.Thanks and Regards

:)

logic.unlimit, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Archive83 Win User

System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg how to repair

Just got the 'old' System\32\Logfiles\srt\srttrail msg and a crashed Win10 laptop that will not auto repair

I know this is not a new problem, but any solution seems random.

Anyone have a list the series of system codes to put in the command prompt?

Archive83, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Ztruker Win User
    BSOD error c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.text

If you followed the directions at the link I gave you, you should have download the Media Creation Tool. You need to run that which will then download the files necessary to create a bootable USB flash drive or create a ISO file. It is not in any way bootable.

Just click on

windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10 (Simple Solution) [​IMG]

at the link I gave you, save to your Desktop then run it.
    You need to select this when offered:

Ztruker, Feb 24, 2019
  4. windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10 (Simple Solution)

C:Windows\System32\LogFiles\Srt. SrtTrail.txt

C:Windows\System32\LogFiles\Srt. SrtTrail.txt

What i do?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup / PC

joseangelnerio, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10 (Simple Solution)

1. windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10 (Simple Solution) - Similar Threads - windowssystem32logfilesSrtSrtTrail txt Simple

2. txt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  3. txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    txt: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E7%94%A8%E8%AE%B0%E4%BA%8B%E6%9C%AC%E6%89%93/a16ba6b2-3e6b-4cfc-80be-a804366db214
  4. Lenovo laptop will not boot after windows updates. Is there a simple solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop will not boot after windows updates. Is there a simple solution?: I can't get my Lenovo laptop to boot up after an update. I am not skilled enough to do some of the suggestions I have seen before. Is there a simpler method to cure this?...
  5. Lenovo laptop will not boot after windows updates. Is there a simple solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop will not boot after windows updates. Is there a simple solution?: I can't get my Lenovo laptop to boot up after an update. I am not skilled enough to do some of the suggestions I have seen before. Is there a simpler method to cure this?...
  6. Lenovo laptop will not boot after windows updates. Is there a simple solution?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Encrypting a thumb drive - a simple solution please.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Encrypting a thumb drive - a simple solution please.: I want to encrypt the jpg images and text on a thumb drive to avoid the data falling into wrong hands, a very simple program which I imagine would take each byte in a new version of the file which had been edited, change it via an encryption password to something else...
  8. Encrypting a thumb drive - a simple solution please.

in Windows 10 Support
    Encrypting a thumb drive - a simple solution please.: I want to encrypt the jpg images and text on a thumb drive to avoid the data falling into wrong hands, a very simple program which I imagine would take each byte in a new version of the file which had been edited, change it via an encryption password to something else...
  9. Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered" problem??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered" problem??: Is there a simple solution to the "package cannot be registered problem?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/is-there-a-simple-solution-to-the-package-cannot/a6dcbdd2-bfa9-41fc-93ae-6b95a04f3d10
  10. "Shadow image" problem with simple solution that worked for me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Shadow image" problem with simple solution that worked for me.: My experience with an in-place upgrade from 32 bit Win 7 pro sp1 to Win 10 pro. Computer was 6 year old homebuilt with 4 year old ECS motherboard, 2 core ivy bridge pentium, 6 year old 1GB Radeon video card, 4GB ram and 4 internal HHDs. Other than the number of drives my...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fit window 10 home 64 c:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.xtx