Windows 10: Windows Table died during reset

Discus and support Windows Table died during reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i reset my windows tablet and while i was watching tv i saw it died so i put it to charge and upon turning it on it said Nuvision (my tablets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yeabois82, Oct 20, 2018.

1. yeabois82 Win User

Windows Table died during reset

Hi i reset my windows tablet and while i was watching tv i saw it died so i put it to charge and upon turning it on it said Nuvision (my tablets manufactuer) then as normal it goes to the windows logo with the spinning thingy for 9 seconds then turns black for a sec then was the windows logo but instead of the spinning thing is said Welcome for bout 3-4 seconds then flashes a quick glance the instassling windows page at 64% then turns off and does that in boot loop forever

i've tried booting into windows reovery via the BIOS but it says i need an admin acc but it doesnt detect any

i created a bootable usb but when i try to use the interface its not touchscreeen compatible because this is a tablet and i cant do anything

This is a Nuvision 8" Windows 10 Tablet 32GB 64Bit

:)

yeabois82, Oct 20, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 20, 2018
  4. newfellow Win User

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Table died during reset - Similar Threads - Table died during

2. I tried to do a factory reset but it died during the install of windows and now it's just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to do a factory reset but it died during the install of windows and now it's just...: It's a samsung galaxy laptop. It says, "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error, Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." but when I click "OK" it comes back...
  3. I tried to do a factory reset but it died during the install of windows and now it's just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to do a factory reset but it died during the install of windows and now it's just...: It's a samsung galaxy laptop. It says, "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error, Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation." but when I click "OK" it comes back...
  4. Laptop died during refresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop died during refresh: I have windows 8.1 and received message to either refresh or reset. I got the part where I saw my files. Then asus kept pushing updates. I received black box system32\cmd.exe 1 file copied. Then asus popped up with another update notice. It went into restart and now I have a...
  5. Laptop died during refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop died during refresh: I have windows 8.1 and received message to either refresh or reset. I got the part where I saw my files. Then asus kept pushing updates. I received black box system32\cmd.exe 1 file copied. Then asus popped up with another update notice. It went into restart and now I have a...
  6. Laptop died during an update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop died during an update: Today, a really bad storm hit my house, and knocked out the power. Anyway, my laptop was updating when this happened, and it died while we were without power. I turned my computer on once we had power back, and it says "undoing changes made to your computer". I just want to...
  7. Compiter died during update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compiter died during update: My Computer turned itself off while windows 10 was updating and now it wont turn back on, anyone know what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compiter-died-during-update/03bdd2fc-3533-434e-90b1-30c1c71a8113
  8. Laptop died during reset and reinstalling windows 10

Laptop died during reset and reinstalling windows 10: So, i wanted to reset my laptop (its an ASUS if that matters) as it was running slow. I started a full reset wiping everything and went to bed. However, somehow my laptop got unplugged and was dead when i woke up. Now it will start and i only get these three screens :...
  9. Windows Tablet died during reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Tablet died during reset: Hi i reset my windows tablet and while i was watching tv i saw it died so i put it to charge and upon turning it on it said Nuvision (my tablets manufactuer) then as normal it goes to the windows logo with the spinning thingy for 9 seconds then turns black for a sec then was...
  10. Laptop died during "remove everything" reset - black screens and no bootable device.

Laptop died during "remove everything" reset - black screens and no bootable device.: Okay, so I'm stuck. I have a Toshiba laptop I hadn't used in several years, replacing it with my work Dell instead. When the Dell crapped out, I went back to the Toshiba, and decided to just start fresh with it. The battery only works when plugged in (separate issue I hadn't...