Windows 10: Windows tablet advice

Discus and support Windows tablet advice in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking to purchase a new Windows tablet that will run the audible and kindle apps. I recently bought a surface go only to find these apps weren't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grace1917, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Grace1917 Win User

Windows tablet advice

I'm looking to purchase a new Windows tablet that will run the audible and kindle apps. I recently bought a surface go only to find these apps weren't compatible, luckily a was able to return it. Can anyone advise me on a tablet that is compatible with these apps? I only really surf, read and listen to books and play games. The only thing that is essential is a USB so I can transfer audio to my mp3 player via audible sync. I've read countless reviews but none answer these questions, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

:)

Grace1917, Jan 19, 2021

2. Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Windows tablet advice

Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows tablet advice

1. Windows tablet advice - Similar Threads - tablet advice

2. Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display: [ATTACH] Casual use and work mode it's not a problem. I'm usually not clicking up there. But when I'm gaming if I click on it, it minimizes the game. Annoying especially if you're in the middle of some action submitted by /u/ElGrandrei [link] [comments]...
  3. Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop: I have an ACER SPIN A3SP14-31PT-32M6 and Windows 11, fully updated.Before last week I was able to enter tablet mode automatically by folding the screen back. Keyboard on back would deactivate.Now the keyboard continues to work and if I rest it on anything it puts keystrokes...
  4. Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop: I have an ACER SPIN A3SP14-31PT-32M6 and Windows 11, fully updated.Before last week I was able to enter tablet mode automatically by folding the screen back. Keyboard on back would deactivate.Now the keyboard continues to work and if I rest it on anything it puts keystrokes...
  5. Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.: Windows gateway tablet my mouse disappeared and can't restore it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-disappeared-on-a-gateway-tablet/ef9cde91-6103-4f0f-9bb5-c5a8d0cde9d2
  6. Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.

Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.: Windows gateway tablet my mouse disappeared and can't restore it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-disappeared-on-a-gateway-tablet/ef9cde91-6103-4f0f-9bb5-c5a8d0cde9d2
  7. Mouse disappeared on a gateway tablet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  9. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  10. Need advice for using Windows 10 Pro on a Thinkpad X200 Tablet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need advice for using Windows 10 Pro on a Thinkpad X200 Tablet.: Ordered an old Ebay refurbished Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Tablet to replace my too slow Dell ST2. It has 4GB ram and has been upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I intend to clone the HDD to SSD. Can anyone here advise on any issues and recommended drivers? I know it's old school,...