Windows 10: Windows Tablet died during reset

Discus and support Windows Tablet died during reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i reset my windows tablet and while i was watching tv i saw it died so i put it to charge and upon turning it on it said Nuvision (my tablets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yeabois82, Oct 20, 2018.

1. yeabois82 Win User

Windows Tablet died during reset

Hi i reset my windows tablet and while i was watching tv i saw it died so i put it to charge and upon turning it on it said Nuvision (my tablets manufactuer) then as normal it goes to the windows logo with the spinning thingy for 9 seconds then turns black for a sec then was the windows logo but instead of the spinning thing is said Welcome for bout 3-4 seconds then flashes a quick glance the instassling windows page at 64% then turns off and does that in boot loop forever

i've tried booting into windows reovery via the BIOS but it says i need an admin acc but it doesnt detect any

i created a bootable usb but when i try to use the interface its not touchscreeen compatible because this is a tablet and i cant do anything

This is a Nuvision 8" Windows 10 Tablet 32GB 64Bit

:)

yeabois82, Oct 20, 2018

2. Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Tablet died during reset - Similar Threads - Tablet died during

2. Laptop died during refresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop died during refresh: I have windows 8.1 and received message to either refresh or reset. I got the part where I saw my files. Then asus kept pushing updates. I received black box system32\cmd.exe 1 file copied. Then asus popped up with another update notice. It went into restart and now I have a...
  3. Laptop died during refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop died during refresh: I have windows 8.1 and received message to either refresh or reset. I got the part where I saw my files. Then asus kept pushing updates. I received black box system32\cmd.exe 1 file copied. Then asus popped up with another update notice. It went into restart and now I have a...
  4. Laptop died during an update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop died during an update: Today, a really bad storm hit my house, and knocked out the power. Anyway, my laptop was updating when this happened, and it died while we were without power. I turned my computer on once we had power back, and it says "undoing changes made to your computer". I just want to...
  5. Compiter died during update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compiter died during update: My Computer turned itself off while windows 10 was updating and now it wont turn back on, anyone know what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compiter-died-during-update/03bdd2fc-3533-434e-90b1-30c1c71a8113
  6. Laptop died during reset and reinstalling windows 10

Laptop died during reset and reinstalling windows 10: So, i wanted to reset my laptop (its an ASUS if that matters) as it was running slow. I started a full reset wiping everything and went to bed. However, somehow my laptop got unplugged and was dead when i woke up. Now it will start and i only get these three screens :...
  7. Windows Table died during reset

Windows Table died during reset: Hi i reset my windows tablet and while i was watching tv i saw it died so i put it to charge and upon turning it on it said Nuvision (my tablets manufactuer) then as normal it goes to the windows logo with the spinning thingy for 9 seconds then turns black for a sec then was...
  8. RCA tablet reset

RCA tablet reset: I have a RCA tablet that would not complete the factory reset and now it's stuck in the mode of trying to complete the automatic repair. How can I use the administrator screen to fix this issue? I have gone to advance options, trouble shooting, command prompt, typed in c:,...
  9. Reset tablet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset tablet: i bought a surface tablet but had to head down to the shop to exchange for a new one due to over heating issues. The salesman gave me a new device and did a reset to my old device but i did not manage to see through the entire reset process. Upon reaching home, i login...
  10. Tablet not resetting

Tablet not resetting: What would cause a tablet not to reset? My husband was having a problem with a tablet-windows and tried to reset it to factory specs and it said that it could not do it. Carol 17234