Windows 10: WIndows Tablet P860W - Factory Reset Stuck In A Loop

Discus and support WIndows Tablet P860W - Factory Reset Stuck In A Loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a Tab P860W (V1.0) that I needed to reset to factory settings, which I did successfully. Then the next time I turned it on I go the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JBJ Small, Jun 6, 2019.

1. JBJ Small Win User

WIndows Tablet P860W - Factory Reset Stuck In A Loop

Hi, I've got a Tab P860W (V1.0) that I needed to reset to factory settings, which I did successfully. Then the next time I turned it on I go the blue windows start up logo and a message saying the reset did not work properly clock OK to restart the reset. I click OK and it just gets back to the same point and I am in a never ending loop with no options to click anywhere else to access any functions on the tablet. Is there a way to resolve this or is the tablet now 'useless'? Thanks.

:)

JBJ Small, Jun 6, 2019

2. Looping after factory reset

There is not much to do than again factory reset your computer.

Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery starts automatically if Windows will not startup. The recovery environment allows you to diagnose hardware issues, repair issues, back up files, and restore factory settings. You can start the recovery environment at any time.
    Verify the list of systems on which Dell SupportAssist OS Recovery is supported.

You should able to factory reset with Windows 10 Installation DVD. You can create Windows 10 installation DVD/USB with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

FreeBooter, Jun 6, 2019
  3. NuVision Solo 10 tablet stuck in upgrade loop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Since you are stuck in a restart loop, you may have to reset the tablet. I suggest you to get in touch with
    Nu-Vision support team regarding resetting of tablet.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 6, 2019
  4. jwkelley Win User

Factory reset tablet stuck.

So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10.
    There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset.
    The reset stopped halfway and wont continue.
    The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up asking if I want to continue to update, reset factory settings, trouble shoot, use usb or cd or continue the reset.
    I have tried the reset a few times but it has not worked.
    Amazon.co.jp: マウスコンピューター 8.9型Win8.1タブレット・2in1 PC Office付 (Win8.1/AtomZ3735F/2GB/32GBeMMC/Office HB) WN891: パソコン・周辺機器
    This is the tablet here. Unfortunately everything is also all in Japanese, which i understand somewhat but am kind of winging it.

jwkelley, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

1. WIndows Tablet P860W - Factory Reset Stuck In A Loop - Similar Threads - Tablet P860W Factory

2. Factory Reset Surface 3: stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Surface 3: stuck in a loop: I've completed a factory reset to clear the data off my sons Surface 3.I am now stuck on a loop, there a problem preventing us getting your 9V ready. I can't hard wire to the Internet as no ethernet port but have tried using both my Virgin network and my mesh network and we...
  3. Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset: Product: Pavillion 550-103na Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) So after having an absolute nightmare not being allowed to factory reset, I finally managed to get it to do it by selecting only drives with Windows installed instead of all drives. It seemed to...
  4. After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop

After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop: Hello! My computer was encountering some issues so I decided to factory reset it, to make sure that I could properly install everything I needed to help it run optimally. I stuck in my USB with Windows 10 Home on it and I effectively restored the computer to its factory...
  5. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...
  6. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...
  7. Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet: I have a new NuVision tablet loaded with Windows 10. I have forgotten the password for my local account. I want to use the factory reset option, but am afraid I will lose the Windows 10 Operating system. I have read conflicting reports as to the results of using the...
  8. Windows setup stuck in a loop after factory reset

Windows setup stuck in a loop after factory reset: I tried to reinstall windows (both keeping my files and when that didn't work a wipe of all files). Now my computer keeps coming to language set up, I do all that and hit next, then it says "Why did my Pc restart? There's a problem that's keeping us from getting your pc...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in loop after reset to factory settings....

Windows 10 stuck in loop after reset to factory settings....: I have a Dell laptop Windows 8 upgraded to windows 10 about a year ago. I started having some issues with it so I decided to reset back to factory settings. When I turn it on a blue screen pops up saying, Hi there, lets get a few basic things out of the way. Asking for...
  10. Factory reset tablet stuck.

Factory reset tablet stuck.: So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10. There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset. The reset stopped halfway and wont continue. The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up...