Windows 10: Windows tablet stuck on undoing changes made to this computer.

Discus and support Windows tablet stuck on undoing changes made to this computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I wanted to update my Windows 10 tablet and it requested a USB stick because of the storage. When the update screen appeared I waited some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeventeSzabó3, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Windows tablet stuck on undoing changes made to this computer.

Recently I wanted to update my Windows 10 tablet and it requested a USB stick because of the storage. When the update screen appeared I waited some time and then unplugged the USB to connect it to power. After sone time it says that I need to connect the USB and it said that is undoing the changes. From than on it’s is stuck on that screen. I tried to reinstall Windows but with no luck.

:)

LeventeSzabó3, Apr 5, 2020

2. Stuck on undoing changes

I tried to update my hp laptop and now its stuck on "undoing changes made to your computer" it only responds to me pressing and hold the power button but when it turns back on, itll just go back to this window. It was just updating windows 10.

genevievecraven, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, pleas reply with the details requested below:

• Do you receive any error message after Windows update?
    • May I know after which update do you see this message?
    • When you say, “this message appear about half and hour" does the computer boot to the desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

If the computer doesn’t boot to the Desktop, I would suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by DaveM121 replied on April 7, 2019 in the thread

'Undoing changes made to your computer' in Windows 10

If you are able to boot the computer to the Desktop, I would suggest you to run the

Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to reset Windows Update components. Kindly refer the article by Sumit on

How to:Reset Windows update components in Windows

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10

Note: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost. Also, the last step in the article
    talks about Clean installation, please do not perform a clean installation of Windows.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Windows tablet stuck on undoing changes made to this computer.

Windows 10 "Stuck on Undoing Changes Made yo Your Computer"

My laptop is Asus X441M, Windows 10.

It's stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to Your Computer"

I've tried to Press On - Off power button, for three or more times. It's unable to face Recovery setting to choose troubleshoot and the next step like the tutorial. The boot options was different by any tutorials I found.

It couldn't work and still stuck and repeating the undoing changes spinning dots.
    Windows tablet stuck on undoing changes made to this computer. [​IMG]

Windows tablet stuck on undoing changes made to this computer. [​IMG]

KurniaSantosa, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows tablet stuck on undoing changes made to this computer.

1. Windows tablet stuck on undoing changes made to this computer. - Similar Threads - tablet stuck undoing

2. Computer stuck saying undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck saying undoing changes made to your computer: I was trying to install windows 11 and I accidentally turned off my pc. I then restarted it and it came up with this and has been like this for an hour and I was wondering how to sort it out...
  3. Computer stuck saying undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck saying undoing changes made to your computer: I was trying to install windows 11 and I accidentally turned off my pc. I then restarted it and it came up with this and has been like this for an hour and I was wondering how to sort it out...
  4. Computer stuck saying undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to your Computer"

Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing Changes Made to your Computer": Hi so recently I was trying to update my windows 10 pc and I came across the issue that was whenever i updated it undid the changes and wouldn't work for some odd reason. That made me research and I found many people have had this problem and there isnt a clear solution to...
  6. Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Two nights ago Windows asked me to restart to install an update and I did, the computer proceeded to spend the entire night and most of the next day restarting itself endlessly; I got home from work at the end of that day and tried to figure out what was wrong and in the...
  7. Undoing changes made to computer

Undoing changes made to computer: The computer I'm using to work from home borrowed from work keeps wanting to install Windows Updates but then undoes the changes. lt goes through this loop... I don't have access to a physical copy of Windows, I don't have a flash drive with a copy on it, I basically just...
  8. Stuck on undoing changes made your computer!

Stuck on undoing changes made your computer!: What the hell with windows yesterday i have some update from windows update, and i cannot find a way to stop any this suck update! Now my laptop is stuck on undoing changes made to your computer! I lost my order job cause this! I have finished my job and just forget to...
  9. Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer"

Stuck in "Undoing changes made to your computer": My labtop is Samsung SENS RC 520 I bought this laptop in South Korea and accidentally wiped out all programs in US. To solve the problems, I bought Window 7 CD and installed necessary programs to run it. After few weeks later, I got a notice that I can install Window 10...
  10. Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK

Undoing changes made to your computer STUCK: Hi guys, I was trying to install the new update for windows and everything was going smoothly until it got stuck at round 30% on the loadup screen and was undoing changes. It took a while and i thought restarting it would allow me to normally log in but i was wrong, after a...