Windows 10: windows tabs working slow /not loading.

Discus and support windows tabs working slow /not loading. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I own windows 10 HOME licensed version ,i am facing problems like tabs loading slow and windows search bar working slow like slow loading of system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Somya_jain, Sep 29, 2019.

1. windows tabs working slow /not loading.

I own windows 10 HOME licensed version ,i am facing problems like tabs loading slow and windows search bar working slow like slow loading of system information (very slow) tab , windows update tabs and many other .please provide the solution to this problem and fix it as soon as possible.

:)

Somya_jain, Sep 29, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 29, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 29, 2019
  4. windows tabs working slow /not loading.

Start Menu, Start Bar, Notifications and Alt+Tab not working

Hi all,

I have had this problem for several weeks now. I think it may have been introduced during an Update in December.

The symptoms of the issue include:

• Start menu is broken
      • Button can be hovered over (animation), but cannot be clicked or right clicked.
    • Windows Explorer is very slow to open
    • Alt + Tab does not work
    • Certain applications break
      • Including Slack, Discord and Steam. Maybe others too but these ones just will not open or are totally frozen on whatever "Frame" they have last rendered.
    • The notifications panel (bottom right next to the clock) will not open
    • The calendar will not open
    • Any settings menu that follows the Windows 10 theme will not open
      • Example "Settings" opens but sits on the blue window with the cog in the middle, never loading fully.
    To try and resolve this I have taken many steps.

Steps taken:

• Opening the command line and typing sfc /scannow
    • Creating a new Windows user copying all of my files across, deleting the old user and signing into the new user with my microsoft account.
      • As executed by Support Agent 1.
    • Repaired windows downloading the Windows 10 iso as executed by Support agents 2 and 3.
    • Ensured Windows 10 is up-to-date with the latest version.
    • Ensured all other drivers are up to date.

The issue is still persisting and at this point it's looking like I may have to format the drive and reinstall everything - not something I want to do as my internet if fairly slow for downloading all my programs, and I also use this PC for work so would
    rather not have to potentially take time out of my work schedule.

Does anyone have any suggestions that might fix this, or will Windows be patching this issue?

Thanks

AgentMilkshake1, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

windows tabs working slow /not loading.

1. windows tabs working slow /not loading. - Similar Threads - tabs working slow

2. Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working: Hi All,I had a new issue arise last week with no software changes. When I attempt to alt-tab to any other program regardless of what I am currently using, the application I attempt to change to, will blink orange on my taskbar and nothing else would happen.I've tried...
  3. Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working: Hi All,I had a new issue arise last week with no software changes. When I attempt to alt-tab to any other program regardless of what I am currently using, the application I attempt to change to, will blink orange on my taskbar and nothing else would happen.I've tried...
  4. Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  6. Slow to load

Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  7. Windows 11 running slow / Search Tab not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 running slow / Search Tab not working: I guess it was a huge error to update to W11. After the update KB5010795 my laptop just turned into a potato. When it's connected, is slow. I've done every "solution" I've seen in forums, Microsoft Support, etc, and nothing works. I have the latest version of W11 KB5010795...
  8. Windows 11 running slow / Search Tab not working

Windows 11 running slow / Search Tab not working: I guess it was a huge error to update to W11. After the update KB5010795 my laptop just turned into a potato. When it's connected, is slow. I've done every "solution" I've seen in forums, Microsoft Support, etc, and nothing works. I have the latest version of W11 KB5010795...
  9. Slow Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Loading: Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for...
  10. slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow loading: Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?...