Windows 10: Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby

Discus and support Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I'd like to know why Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby (see picture).[ATTACH] This causes lags while gaming because only a few or zero... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Idon'tknow123, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby

Hello

I'd like to know why Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby (see picture). Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby f95e6c71-932b-4528-87cf-33f13148dcd6?upload=true.png

This causes lags while gaming because only a few or zero MB are released. Unplayable and annoying.

Today I updated the RAM from 16 to 32 GB in the hope it won't use everthing but is does.

I compared with a few other PC's but each other pc stops about at 5 to 10 GB and everything runs fine.

Now I'd to create a schedule with empty standbylist and cost me a lot of time to find the problem and the solution.

Regards

:)

Idon'tknow123, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 24, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby

Installed Ram 8.0 GB, (usable 2.1 GB)

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the RAM usage and we appreciate you for the time and effort you have spent so far in troubleshooting the issue, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know the build of Windows 10 installed in your system and did you check updating the BIOS.

For now, I suggest you to follow the steps below to run the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and check if it helps.

• Type administrative tools in the Search bar
      and select Administrative Tools from the search results.
    • Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby

1. Windows takes 26,5 GB RAM in Standby - Similar Threads - takes RAM Standby

2. 5 GB of RAM being hardware reserved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 GB of RAM being hardware reserved: Good Day, I have a problem where my pc is running really slow Its 8 GB ram when I check the Task Manager it shows that 90% of my RAM and CPU are being used and only 3.4 GB of RAM is usable, When I check the Resource Monitor It shows that 5 GB of my ram is being hardware...
  3. 5 GB of RAM being hardware reserved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5 GB of RAM being hardware reserved: Good Day, I have a problem where my pc is running really slow Its 8 GB ram when I check the Task Manager it shows that 90% of my RAM and CPU are being used and only 3.4 GB of RAM is usable, When I check the Resource Monitor It shows that 5 GB of my ram is being hardware...
  4. 5 GB of RAM being hardware reserved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SYSTEM SHOWING ONLY 26 GB IN WINDOWS C

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SYSTEM SHOWING ONLY 26 GB IN WINDOWS C: My system's OS got courrupted so I reinstalled the windows 10 via USB drive but after that my diskWindows C shows only 26 GB storage , instead of 486 GB .Pls help me fix this problem Help would be relly appreciated a lot .Thank you...
  6. SYSTEM SHOWING ONLY 26 GB IN WINDOWS C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM SHOWING ONLY 26 GB IN WINDOWS C: My system's OS got courrupted so I reinstalled the windows 10 via USB drive but after that my diskWindows C shows only 26 GB storage , instead of 486 GB .Pls help me fix this problem Help would be relly appreciated a lot .Thank you...
  7. SYSTEM SHOWING ONLY 26 GB IN WINDOWS C

8. Windows Command Processor taking up 2 GB of my Laptop's ram.

Windows Command Processor taking up 2 GB of my Laptop's ram.: I saw someone else with the same issue here, but it seemed the solution varies from case to case... I have the autolog.arn and both FRST scan files FRST and Addition I just don't know what to do with it.I'm pretty sure this Windows Command Processor is the reason I've had...
  9. RAM GB or Speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM GB or Speed: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit RAM Which is better 16 GB At 3000 MHz Or 32 GB at 2133 MHz? 100968
  10. View Poll Results: Is 5 GB RAM Enough For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    View Poll Results: Is 5 GB RAM Enough For Windows 10: I have already installed W10 on a machine built for W7 Home. It has an AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.00 GHz with 5.00 GB RAM and onboard video. It seems that sometimes, when editing video or running Defender or MalwarBytes, the system slows down quite a bit. If I upgrade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what causes files to stay in standby memory