Windows 10: Windows takes much longer to boot suddenly and boots with no taskbar

Discus and support Windows takes much longer to boot suddenly and boots with no taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; New PC Suddenly booting windows slower and no taskbar for at least 2 minutes after boot So I just built a brand new pc with a Ryzen 3700x, 3060ti,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/siloh17_, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows takes much longer to boot suddenly and boots with no taskbar

New PC Suddenly booting windows slower and no taskbar for at least 2 minutes after boot

So I just built a brand new pc with a Ryzen 3700x, 3060ti, 16gb of DDR4 ram and installed windows on a kingston a2000 nvme ssd. At first it would boot instantly. After about 2 weeks it now takes at least 40-50 seconds, and upon booting no taskbar for at least 2 minutes and nothing else will load. Restarting windows explorer does nothing. I should also note that I conducted a drive health test on both my SSD’s and they were at 100% and 99% health. I have also done a malware scan. I have spent hours searching online to find anyone else with a similar problem but I can’t seem to find it anywhere and I’m completely stuck. I did make another reddit post about this and someone just said it’s an issue that would be fixed in the next windows update and it still persisted. Any info or help would be hugely appreciated. Things I’ve already tried: 1: Doing the /Restorehealth command on CMD (I can’t remember the exact command) 2: Doing a clean boot through MSConfig 3: Scanning my pc with multiple anti virus programmes 4: Doing a drive test (already mentioned)

I am completely stumped and I just want to fix the issue. Happy to provide any more info. Thanks Windows takes much longer to boot suddenly and boots with no taskbar :)

submitted by /u/siloh17_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/siloh17_, Jan 22, 2021
  2. freaksavior, Jan 22, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Windows takes much longer to boot suddenly and boots with no taskbar

Windows Booting beep!!

Check the boot order in the BIOS also, it might not have the hard drive as primary in the boot list.

Caring1, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows takes much longer to boot suddenly and boots with no taskbar

1. Windows takes much longer to boot suddenly and boots with no taskbar - Similar Threads - takes much longer

2. Windows Boot taking longer following graphics driver reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Boot taking longer following graphics driver reinstallation: So just yesterday I reinstalled my graphics driver AMD Radeon HD 6700M Series as Windows simply wasn't using it, I still have the issue but I have come to discover that it is impossible to get it to work as this particular device model does not have drivers for Windows 11, I...
  3. Windows Boot taking longer following graphics driver reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Boot taking longer following graphics driver reinstallation: So just yesterday I reinstalled my graphics driver AMD Radeon HD 6700M Series as Windows simply wasn't using it, I still have the issue but I have come to discover that it is impossible to get it to work as this particular device model does not have drivers for Windows 11, I...
  4. Windows can no longer boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can no longer boot.: Hello,My computer was working perfectly fine and was updated from a fresh windows 10 install to windows 11. The only issue I had was that if I didn't have my windows install USB plugged in, then my motherboard would display 40 code and windows would freeze at the waking up...
  5. Windows can no longer boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can no longer boot.: Hello,My computer was working perfectly fine and was updated from a fresh windows 10 install to windows 11. The only issue I had was that if I didn't have my windows install USB plugged in, then my motherboard would display 40 code and windows would freeze at the waking up...
  6. Windows 10 will no longer boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will no longer boot: I ran into a problem with the M.2 ssd I was using to boot from. It seams that the unlicensed version of windows 10 pro I was using somehow got corrupted and can no longer boot from the drive. The ssd itself is fine I can still reed and write files to it but its not being...
  7. windows taking ages to boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows taking ages to boot.: i have had this problem for about a day now. whenever i boot onto windows its fine, i enter in my password. it seems to take a bit longer than usual to load on (now about 30 seconds compared to 5). and, when it finally gets in, its just a grey screen for 20 minutes, then all...
  8. Windows 10 takes longer from boot screen to login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 takes longer from boot screen to login screen: Windows 10 takes longer from boot screen to login screen since probably last update. It's extreme on my laptop where it takes now up to 2 minutes till i can Login before that it was like 30 Seconds max. On my desktop it went from ~5-10 seconds to login to now ~40 seconds or...
  9. Computer No Longer Boots

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer No Longer Boots: Don’t know what I did, but when I try to start the computer up, I get this error: B1InitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb So I made a recovery USB disk, went to command prompt and tried all suggested bcdedit commands out there. All other repair options on the USB don’t work....
  10. Windows 10 suddenly takes almost 10 minutes to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 suddenly takes almost 10 minutes to boot: My Windows 10 usually boot from SSD within 30 seconds. Now it takes almost 10 minutes just to get to the login screen. Already tried the following fix with no success: - chkdsk - sfc /scannow - dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth - driver update - cold boot with all...