Windows 10: Windows taking insanely long time to boot and reduced performance.

Discus and support Windows taking insanely long time to boot and reduced performance. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past day or two, my windows is taking insanely long times to boot 15-20 minutes. Also, the performance has become very slow frequent crashes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChinmayShah123456, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Windows taking insanely long time to boot and reduced performance.

For the past day or two, my windows is taking insanely long times to boot 15-20 minutes. Also, the performance has become very slow frequent crashes, long loading times for apps, etc.. If someone has any idea please help. Some background: I have a 2-year-old MSI laptop. The Windows is installed on an HDD magnetic disk. The performance on HDD was typically slow but manageable. Recently I got an SSD and installed it within the laptop. I also installed Ubuntu 20.04 on the SSD and now my PC has dual boot functionality on separate disks. It has been 2-3 days since then. For the first day, I d

:)

ChinmayShah123456, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows taking insanely long time to boot and reduced performance.

1. Windows taking insanely long time to boot and reduced performance. - Similar Threads - taking insanely long

2. Windows taking insanely long time to boot and reduced performance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taking insanely long time to boot and reduced performance.: For the past day or two, my windows is taking insanely long times to boot 15-20 minutes. Also, the performance has become very slow frequent crashes, long loading times for apps, etc.. If someone has any idea please help. Some background: I have a 2-year-old MSI laptop. The...
  3. Windows taking insanely long time to boot and reduced performance.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows taking insanely long time to boot and reduced performance.: For the past day or two, my windows is taking insanely long times to boot 15-20 minutes. Also, the performance has become very slow frequent crashes, long loading times for apps, etc.. If someone has any idea please help. Some background: I have a 2-year-old MSI laptop. The...
  4. Laptop takes a long time to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop takes a long time to boot: Hello, My laptop takes from 10 to 20 minutes till it turns on. Almost all start up apps are disabled I tried a whole scan and there were no threats I tried clean up and desk fragmentationAnd lastly I reset my device by deleting everything and reinstalled the windows from...
  5. Laptop taking long time to boot

Laptop taking long time to boot: I have Lenovo Z50-70, WIN 10 I recently found that my laptop taking time for the booting. In addition, many times it hangs suddenly. The boot problem was seen whenever I connect the projector, DINSHI INFINIX+ NVDIA control panel also dose not work. Please help...
  6. Windows taking long time to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows taking long time to boot: Hii , My laptop is taking long time to boot. It is stuck at welcome home screen for about 3-4 mins. This was not a issue till yesterday. I think some automatic update caused this issue. I tried updating my windows to latest version but it won't work. I updated gpu...
  7. Windows 10 takes a long time to boot

Windows 10 takes a long time to boot: It's my first time asking a question here . Hope i get some answers. I upgraded to windows 10 home from windows 8.1. My Windows 10 takes about 8 minutes too boot up My Notebook specifications are as follows. It is a HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i3 4005U ,...
  8. Windows 10 takes long time to boot

Windows 10 takes long time to boot: Hi, I had this problem since 2 days ago, it will take long time to boot and stuck on black screen with spinning circle for the longest time before I can sign in into my laptop. I have been trying to fix it with the internet help(windows 10 trouble shooting, reddit, etc)....
  9. w10 takes a long time to boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    w10 takes a long time to boot: My w10 takes a long time to boot, the desktop apps load , then grey out and load again along with the apps pinned to start bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-takes-a-long-time-to-boot/63448655-da7a-4382-add5-07bcbccd81f0
  10. Windows 10 takes a long time to boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 takes a long time to boot: So, I've encountered this issue lately where Windows 10 takes considerably longer to boot than before. (Usually 4 to 5 minutes) It used to boot under 30 seconds before so I don't know what went wrong here. So, the screen with the Windows logo and loading circle...