Windows 10: Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing

Discus and support Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, when I start my PC it loads everything fine until i put my password in the login screen: in that moment my desktop starts refreshing and I can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lollerapper, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing

Hi, when I start my PC it loads everything fine until i put my password in the login screen: in that moment my desktop starts refreshing and I can see nothing but if I wait it loads successfully and i can use my pc with no issue.I already tried all the solution on the same topic on this website and my windows version is the latest in the moment i write this.My OS is on a Samsung 850 Evo so speed shouldn't be on issue. I even tried cloning the disk with his operative system on a Samsung 980 Pro but I still have the same issue. Then I tried to reinstalling windows with the Media Creation tool on

:)

Lollerapper, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Wig0798 Win User

Windows 10 Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing.

Since I have updated my Dell inspiron laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 my task bar keeps refreshing constantly and so does my desktop... How do I fix that ?

Wig0798, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Wig0798 Win User

I've tried them. My task bar still keeps refreshing

Wig0798, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused to you regarding the desktop and task bar as it keeps refreshing constantly.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Did you make any changes in the system settings prior to this issue?

3. Are you getting any error code or error message?

I suggest you to refer the link on Windows 10 Taskbar and Desktop Constantly Refreshing by
    derek dieterle replied
    on August 2, 2015 and check if it helps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nstantly/26da49bd-8825-48f2-86de-9db7b18b6043

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing

1. Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing - Similar Threads - Task Bar Desktop

2. Desktop keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop keeps refreshing: My windows 11 desktop keeps refreshing too many times after I boot on my laptop, how do I rectify that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-keeps-refreshing/bee86e99-a990-44ec-bf1e-19ac555effdf
  3. Desktop keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop keeps refreshing: My windows 11 desktop keeps refreshing too many times after I boot on my laptop, how do I rectify that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-keeps-refreshing/bee86e99-a990-44ec-bf1e-19ac555effdf
  4. Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing: Hi, when I start my PC it loads everything fine until i put my password in the login screen: in that moment my desktop starts refreshing and I can see nothing but if I wait it loads successfully and i can use my pc with no issue.I already tried all the solution on the same...
  5. Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Task Bar and Desktop keeps refreshing: Hi, when I start my PC it loads everything fine until i put my password in the login screen: in that moment my desktop starts refreshing and I can see nothing but if I wait it loads successfully and i can use my pc with no issue.I already tried all the solution on the same...
  6. Windows 10 desktop keeps refreshing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 desktop keeps refreshing.: The desktop keeps refreshing at a high frequency. File system error window comes up while trying to open settings. Tried sfc and dism but to no avail. Service host takes up CPU space. iCloud Norton not available....
  7. Desktop Keeps Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Keeps Refreshing: Hello whenever i open a folder my dekstop / taskbar refreshes.Any ways to fix this ? It's clean install Windows 10 2004version Things I've tried but to no avail SFC / Dism / Chkdsk Disabling Windows Error Reporting service (some article said it was causing this) Disabling...
  8. Desktop and task bar keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and task bar keeps restarting: Hi, It has been few days since this is happening that the desktop screen totally goes off amd then comes back in 2 3 seconds. Its like hiccups to the pc. This problem started when first after switching on my pc it took too long to open and thn directly this thing started...
  9. My desktop creek and task bar keeps refreshing, how do I stop it

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop creek and task bar keeps refreshing, how do I stop it: My desktop creek and task bar keeps refreshing, how do I stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-creek-and-task-bar-keeps-refreshing-how/0cdba385-1aa0-4fd8-9f4d-09fa4f78112e
  10. Task Bar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar keeps refreshing: My taskbar keeps refreshing every few minutes. It won't let me click the Wi-Fi icon. Also, I have been trying to fix it for about a month. I cannot find anything that is using alot of CPU. Please help....