Windows 10: Windows Task bar doesnt show thumbnail preview for the app i hover my cursor on

Discus and support Windows Task bar doesnt show thumbnail preview for the app i hover my cursor on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so the other day i was just playing video games and then the next day i wanted to see who was talking to me on discord, so i hovered my cursor on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FatJester608, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Windows Task bar doesnt show thumbnail preview for the app i hover my cursor on

so the other day i was just playing video games and then the next day i wanted to see who was talking to me on discord, so i hovered my cursor on the discord app on my taskbar and it didnt preview it, it just told me the name. How do i fix this ?

oh and yeah apparently this is a pretty rare glitch/bug because it isnt really popular problem on youtube

:)

FatJester608, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Vwake123 Win User

No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

When there is no window opened, hovering over taskbar app icons, a preview is shown, but on hovering over preview no full window is opened, and no peeking is done, and also clicking on that small preview, no window opened.

1. And whenever there is a window is opened then hovering over taskbar icons doesn't gives any preview of the window.
    2. But it still opens window, on just clicking on task bar icons ( i.e. working fine ).

And when two windows of any app is being opened and if minimized any of them then you can not maximise that minimized window...???

• And when both windows of same app is being minimized then hovering over task bar icon of that app still shows those two previews, but clicking on any preview doesn't provide anything, and thus it all means after minimizing those two window of that app you
      can not recover any of the window.
    Basically the problem is I'm not able to open window ( or make full ) from any task bar preview and the First (1.) one also of first paragraph.

Vwake123, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Delon1987 Win User
    no full screen preview when hovering taskbar thumbnail

Last time when I fresh install Windows 10 and whenever i hover my mouse cursor to multiple opened browser it show thumbnails, and when I next hover the cursor to that particular thumbnails it will show full screen preview as you might say peek. Now it doesn't
    do anything anymore.

Can anyone help?

The picture attached is the preview thumbnail and when i try hover to the default Firefox browser it does not 'peek' into it anymore.

Windows Task bar doesnt show thumbnail preview for the app i hover my cursor on d3436097-1168-4585-9c75-076346a42df5.png

Delon1987, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Windows Task bar doesnt show thumbnail preview for the app i hover my cursor on

Icon preview on task bar

how do I get a preview when I hover cursor over task bar icon in windows 10?

NorrieWilson, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows Task bar doesnt show thumbnail preview for the app i hover my cursor on

1. Windows Task bar doesnt show thumbnail preview for the app i hover my cursor on - Similar Threads - Task bar doesnt

2. How To Turn Off Thumbnail Preview in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Turn Off Thumbnail Preview in Task Bar: I refer to this question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-taskbar-thumbnail-previews/7439e434-66ca-40f5-a653-ca847bd465a1 and similar.No one of the posted answers work.My question:How to disable RELIABLE the thumbnail preview so only the list...
  3. How To Turn Off Thumbnail Preview in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off Thumbnail Preview in Task Bar: I refer to this question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-taskbar-thumbnail-previews/7439e434-66ca-40f5-a653-ca847bd465a1 and similar.No one of the posted answers work.My question:How to disable RELIABLE the thumbnail preview so only the list...
  4. How To Turn Off Thumbnail Preview in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing

Taskbar thumbnail hover preview not showing: So today when i hovered over a window with two tabs it is no longer showing me the thumbnail preview. What is going on please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-hover-preview-not-showing/8dde1ed5-e2c1-4304-9de1-b349d2f597a3
  6. How do I disable the task bar preview/thumbnail problem?

How do I disable the task bar preview/thumbnail problem?: This has only ever been a hindrance to me. This pop-up thumbnail is in the way. I have never used it and I now find it trips me up and slows down my work I am a keyboard person.I would prefer nothing ever pop up like that, the alt-tab function is way more efficient. I do not...
  7. Window task bar live preview hover not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window task bar live preview hover not working?: I need help. I used to be able to minimize a window, then hover over the icon in the task bar, and it would show a live video feed at the bottom of the task bar. Now when I have a window minimized, and I try to hover over it in the task bar, it only shows a thumbnail and not...
  8. Make task bar preview thumbnails order the same as app windows ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make task bar preview thumbnails order the same as app windows ?: I'd like the task bar thumbnail previews to position the same way as the windows that they represent. For example, if I have 2 windows of Firefox, the task bar shows 2 thumbnail previews. If I click the left thumbnail I would like the left Firefox window to be foregrounded....
  9. No Thumbnails on Task Bar

No Thumbnails on Task Bar: The software in [ATTACH]questions is Adobe Acrobat DC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-thumbnails-on-task-bar/7f566396-66b3-41c5-a439-a69f4c19394c
  10. No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking: When there is no window opened, hovering over taskbar app icons, a preview is shown, but on hovering over preview no full window is opened, and no peeking is done, and also clicking on that small preview, no window opened. And whenever there is a window is opened then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hovering over excel doesnt preview any more