Windows 10: Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637....

Discus and support Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637. Moving task bar to right side and then back to bottom screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scott Lovering, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637....

Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637. Moving task bar to right side and then back to bottom screen position corrects the problem temporarily. If others are effected by this issue please reply. Thank you

:)

Scott Lovering, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Disappearing task bar icons

Hi,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask what are the updates that have been installed in your computer? Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the issue?

To view your update history, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings and then click
      Update & security.
    • Under Windows Update, click Advanced options.
    • Under ADVANCED OPTIONS, click View your update history.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 10, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Task to auto update windows defender definitions disappears

My mom has a new laptop with windows 8.1, we always set the windows updates to manual.
    On our other windows 8.1 computers I have created a task for auto updating windows defender definitions, which works fine for us.

This is how I created this task:

"Click on "Create Task", name it what you like (mine is Daily Signature Update), set the trigger as the time you want it to run every day.

For Action browse to Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe and select it. In "Add arguments" add -SignatureUpdate -MMPC"

But somehow this task disappears once it has run on my mom's laptop.
    I'm logged in as admin and then I also tried it with running the task scheduler as admin, the task just disappears every day for some reason, while it works fine on our other windows 8.1 computers.

Anyone an idea why this task disappears every time?

Thanks.

P4-630, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637....

Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear

Hi this started shortly after installing windows 10, when i click on the volume or the network icon in the system tray, all the other icons in the system tray as well as the task bar disappear, when i mouse over were they are supposed to be they reappear,
    its not a big deal, just kinda annoying.

Any suggestions with this would be appreciated

Thanks

AnthonyBerakos, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637....

1. Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637.... - Similar Threads - task bar icons

2. Icons on Start Bar/Task bar NOT showing properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on Start Bar/Task bar NOT showing properly: i have just upgraded to Windows 11 pro 64 bit via an ISO install. So a fresh Windows 11 OS on the PC. Running 21H2 OS Bld 22000.8561. Have 2 users one local Admin account as an administator. And then my MS account which is my User account. At the RH end of the bottom bar...
  3. Icons on Start Bar/Task bar NOT showing properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on Start Bar/Task bar NOT showing properly: i have just upgraded to Windows 11 pro 64 bit via an ISO install. So a fresh Windows 11 OS on the PC. Running 21H2 OS Bld 22000.8561. Have 2 users one local Admin account as an administator. And then my MS account which is my User account. At the RH end of the bottom bar...
  4. Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear: This problem occurs whenever I close the file explorer tab after a while. Moreover, it happens automatically after some time. I also updated my OS from windows 10 to 11, even then there was no solution.Why this is happening & how can I solve this? Any suggestions with this...
  5. Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear: This problem occurs whenever I close the file explorer tab after a while. Moreover, it happens automatically after some time. I also updated my OS from windows 10 to 11, even then there was no solution.Why this is happening & how can I solve this? Any suggestions with this...
  6. Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed: Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed.Uninstalling this update restores the icons.I cannot hide/stop this update from installing....
  7. Strange new icon on Task Bar after installing latest Win Update KB5003637 June 8, 2021

Strange new icon on Task Bar after installing latest Win Update KB5003637 June 8, 2021: Hi there,I wouldn't have been much bothered, but I can't get rid of this new icon that appeared on my Task Bar once I rebooted my computer after installing the new update. When I click on it, it says in Russian in my loose translation "there have been some problems while...
  8. Task bar disappeared after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar disappeared after Windows 10 update: Not only the task bar, but the main screen is totally blank. Also seems some items are changed or missing, such as every time I try to bring up a web browser it keeps asking me which one to use like there is no default anymore....
  9. Task bar icons disappeared

Task bar icons disappeared: After running an update a couple of nights ago, the next morning most of the icons on the task bar at the bottom were gone and I can't click on the few that are left. If I minimize a screen, it doesn't show up on the task bar. If I try to reopen the same thing, it says I...
  10. Task bar Icons are Appearing Properly - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar Icons are Appearing Properly - Windows 10: Icons in task bar are not appearing completely, help me how can I fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons-are-appearing-properly-windows-10/95dcda34-d1a6-49a7-a110-d85629cd4210