Windows 10: Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

Discus and support Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My taskbar is not showing any app icons and also not the network icon and the news feed.I can't even see explorer.exe in the task manager and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aditya Lunawat, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

My taskbar is not showing any app icons and also not the network icon and the news feed.I can't even see explorer.exe in the task manager and when I try to open it it says "An attempt was made to reference a token that doesn't exist" 2 times. I try to open the settings a window appears saying "class not registered" and the control panel but nothing happens. Only the desktop responds and when I try to switch apps through Alt + Tab a different window appears which is like white color without any preview of the app and a textbox at the bottom saying the name of the app. When I try to open start o

:)

Aditya Lunawat, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add Windows 7 Taskbar icon GPU freq./temperature/RAM used meter

Please add an option (which will also require an Options/Settings screen however, or else the main menu will be too cluttered) to have the GPU freq., temperature, videoRAM used and/or maybe GPU load shown in the program taskbar icon on Windows 7.
    It could have two options - cycle between modes (for example about each 10 seconds), or always show the same value - for example, GPU temp or load/etc.
    See how Core Temp does this for an example. (WinZIP also shows such a meter when decompressing archives.)

What do you think, could this be useful?

C++ examples here:
    Windows 7 Taskbar Dynamic Overlay Icons and Progress Bars
    http://blogs.windows.com/windows/ar...-dynamic-overlay-icons-and-progress-bars.aspx
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators

3. NIGHTMARE icon in windows taskbar

Ok ... this is really an annoying thingy in Windows Vista that till today. My top wish list is to solve this !!! *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

See attached pic ... for eg. open My Computer ... icon is of course as shown - the My Computer default Vista icon ... after you browse? *swoosh* kind of black magic ... it changes to that icon with the green arrow ... browsing back to My Computer it remains like that ... with the green arrow!!!

This happens to any and all folders ! ... When you load it ... it comes up with the default folder ... after exporing through folder it changes ... and remains like that.

For info : have tried a fresh installation of Vista to make sure that no bug got in. So must be some DAMN Vista settings

Thanks mates ... hope you enjoy this puzzle !

ragingspeed, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

Taskbar icons not showing and responding.

My laptop's taskbar icons are not showing. I tried clicking on the windows icon but it won't respond and it only shows the blue loading mouse icon. I tried opening the task manager through Ctrl + Alt + Delete. After opening it, it shows that the disk usage
    is 100% even though there are no programs that causing it.

Chiesa Marie, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

1. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons - Similar Threads - taskbar keynot responding

2. Taskbar icon doesn respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icon doesn respond: After installing windows 10 and drivers the task bar search option and wifi or volume icon doesnt respond after clicking on it.Wifi devices surrounding doesnt show in list....
  3. Taskbar icon doesn respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icon doesn respond: After installing windows 10 and drivers the task bar search option and wifi or volume icon doesnt respond after clicking on it.Wifi devices surrounding doesnt show in list....
  4. Taskbar icon doesn respond

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons: My taskbar is not showing any app icons and also not the network icon and the news feed.I can't even see explorer.exe in the task manager and when I try to open it it says "An attempt was made to reference a token that doesn't exist" 2 times. I try to open the settings a...
  6. Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows taskbar and windows keynot responding nor showing any icons: My taskbar is not showing any app icons and also not the network icon and the news feed.I can't even see explorer.exe in the task manager and when I try to open it it says "An attempt was made to reference a token that doesn't exist" 2 times. I try to open the settings a...
  7. Windows Taskbar not loading any Icons

Windows Taskbar not loading any Icons: Nothing loads up on my windows Taskbar from a hard re-start. If I hover my mouse over the taskbar the loading circle appears for several minutes.I have a new build, no other software other than what comes with Windows 10 Home.If I press the Windows Icon on my Keyboard, my...
  8. Windows defender nor any windows security does not open or respond

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender nor any windows security does not open or respond: I can not open the windows security management neither any feature related to it and windows defender. I tried all the recomendations online SFC scan, check the services, Delete conflicting Registry Entry, Enabling Windows Defender from Group Policy but none of it worked. I...
  9. windows 10 showing no desktop icon and not showing any taskbar menu

windows 10 showing no desktop icon and not showing any taskbar menu: When I turn on my laptop, there are no desktop icons and no taskbar menus. Windows explorer is not working, there is no taskbar. ctrl+alt+del shows security options but when I choose taskbar it does not open any window. Any Help?????...
  10. Taskbar icons not showing and responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar icons not showing and responding.: My laptop's taskbar icons are not showing. I tried clicking on the windows icon but it won't respond and it only shows the blue loading mouse icon. I tried opening the task manager through Windows icon + Alt + Delete. After opening it, it shows that the disk usage is 100%...