Windows 10: Windows Taskbar BUSTED no right-click with latest update.

Discus and support Windows Taskbar BUSTED no right-click with latest update. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the point of Windows if the #$@#$%@# Taskbar is BROKEN???? This is an outrage. I was perfectly happy with my system until about a month and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joseph Geretz, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Windows Taskbar BUSTED no right-click with latest update.

What is the point of Windows if the #$@#$%@# Taskbar is BROKEN???? This is an outrage. I was perfectly happy with my system until about a month and a half ago. A mandatory update was applied and all of a sudden I could not right-click any entries on pop-up menus from the task bar. I rolled back to the restore point immediately prior to the update and restored proper functionality.This past weekend, again Microsoft insisted on applying the update. Again - right click off the taskbar BUSTED! But this time there is no option to go back to a prior restore point. It looks like the latest update cle

:)

Joseph Geretz, Apr 25, 2021

2. Latest Windows 10 update - problems

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

From the description I understand that, after installing the latest update you lost the access to the taskbar.

In Windows 10, your device is always kept up to date with the latest features and fixes. Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed.
    In rare cases, a specific driver or update might temporarily cause issues with your device.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Taskbar and select
      customize the taskbar.
    • Now check if auto-hide task bar is tick marked.
    • If yes, uncheck the check box, click on Apply
      and OK.
    Once you get your taskbar back, follow the below steps to pin applications to taskbar.

• Go to the applications which you want to pin to taskbar.
    • Right click on it and select pin to taskbar.

Example: Right click on Chrome from desktop icon and select pin to taskbar.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Windows Taskbar BUSTED no right-click with latest update.

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

Windows Taskbar BUSTED no right-click with latest update.

1. Windows Taskbar BUSTED no right-click with latest update. - Similar Threads - Taskbar BUSTED right

2. Right click stopped working with latest Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click stopped working with latest Windows 11 update: I've tried system restore, to no avail. Only to find out that the update had also messed up my browser settings, lost my bookmarks, etc. Undoing system restore and going back even farther did not work. The MS mouse is not the problem, because it is true for the keypad as...
  3. Right click stopped working with latest Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click stopped working with latest Windows 11 update: I've tried system restore, to no avail. Only to find out that the update had also messed up my browser settings, lost my bookmarks, etc. Undoing system restore and going back even farther did not work. The MS mouse is not the problem, because it is true for the keypad as...
  4. right-click on taskbar not working

right-click on taskbar not working: Did a little googling but no joy. If I right-click on date or icons for the running programs nothing happens. When I right-click on an empty bit of taskbar it works fine. Thinking I need to do an in-place install but would rather not not totally sure if it's a good idea....
  5. right-click on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    right-click on taskbar not working: Did a little googling but no joy. If I right-click on date or icons for the running programs nothing happens. When I right-click on an empty bit of taskbar it works fine. Thinking I need to do an in-place install but would rather not not totally sure if it's a good idea....
  6. right-click on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't right click taskbar

Can't right click taskbar: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  8. Bluetooth + right click on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth + right click on taskbar?: I got two problems: 1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I get info (like encryption level, signal strength, etc, etc, etc?) 2# If I right click on an item in my taskbar I get this...
  9. Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?: I got two problems: 1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I get info (like encryption level, signal strength, etc, etc, etc?) 2# If I right click on an item in my taskbar I get this...
  10. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413