Windows 10: Windows Taskbar Color After Windows 10 1903 Update

Discus and support Windows Taskbar Color After Windows 10 1903 Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I noticed that my task bar color went from nice black to a grayish color. I went in an turned off Transparency effects (it has always been on in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nismo 7, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Nismo 7 Win User

Windows Taskbar Color After Windows 10 1903 Update

I noticed that my task bar color went from nice black to a grayish color. I went in an turned off Transparency effects (it has always been on in previous Win10 versions), and that took it back towards black by about 50%, but still nothing like it was. Anyone else have the same issue?

:)

Nismo 7, Jun 5, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Windows Taskbar Color After Windows 10 1903 Update

When upgrading to Windows 10 the taskbar text color is black (not white)

Hi Lars,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about changing the taskbar color on your device from registry. We will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to change the taskbar colors by doing the below:

Steps:

• From Desktop, right click and select Personalize.
    • In Personalization window, click on Themes
      in the left pane.
    • Click on Theme settings, select the Default themes
      you need and close the window.
    • Click on Colors in the Personalization
      window and turn off Automatically pick an accent color from my background.
    • Select the color you wish to under Choose your accent color.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows Taskbar Color After Windows 10 1903 Update

1. Windows Taskbar Color After Windows 10 1903 Update - Similar Threads - Taskbar Color 1903

2. Can't change taskbar color after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change taskbar color after update: After installing the most recent update 3/24/20 KB4541335 the taskbar color can't be changed. UnderSettings >> Colors >> Choose your accent color, blue is selected checkmark shows blue is selected, but the taskbar remains black. Any color I choose, the taskbar remains black....
  3. taskbar color (winver 1903)

taskbar color (winver 1903): Hello, So I decided to change my theme today. When I did, my taskbar changed to a color I don't like. The problem? I don't have access to change it to a color of my choice. Why? Please see attached screenshot. 152302
  4. taskbar color (winver 1903)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    taskbar color (winver 1903): Hello, So I decided to change my theme today. When I did, my taskbar changed to a color I don't like. The problem? I don't have access to change it to a color of my choice. Why? Please see attached screenshot. 152302
  5. Loss of color on Start, Taskbar and Action Center in Windows 10, Version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of color on Start, Taskbar and Action Center in Windows 10, Version 1903: When I go to Settings/Personalization/Colors the box for Start, taskbar and action center is grayed out. Start, taskbar and action center are light gray...
  6. Windows 10 | No longer color calibration after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 | No longer color calibration after 1903 update: hey. just updated to windows 10 1903 update, and my laptop screen is not calibarted anymore as it used to be before the update, now it's slightly cooler and without contrast. I tired some solution with the Task Schedule, but none of them worked. I need to fix this asap,...
  7. Windows 10 | No longer color calibartion after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 | No longer color calibartion after 1903 update: hey. just updated to windows 10 1903 update, and my laptop screen is not calibarted anymore as it used to be before the update, now it's slightly cooler and without contrast. I tired some solution with the Task Schedule, but none of them worked. I need to fix this asap,...
  8. Failure saving color profile after update windows 10 1903

Failure saving color profile after update windows 10 1903: After the update it is impossible to save a new color profile created by Spyder Express. The problem seems to be the display enhancement service. This service makes it impossible to delete old and save new color profiles. How can I delete/disable this service permanently?...
  9. Windows 10 (1903 update) Brightness & Color not Full Range

Windows 10 (1903 update) Brightness & Color not Full Range: Hello, So, my gaming PC finally got the 1903 update, and I was excited to try it out, for the PC Games pass. So far it actually seems to have made my PC run more stable. But, my only issue I'm having is that my brightness / gamma seems to be maxed or it may...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar color

Windows 10 Taskbar color: Hello! I want to make the taskbar black but when i try it's a dark gray and I don't like it so I want some help with this. If you know a solution I would like to know....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 taskbar color

2. change windows color to black 1903

3. windows 1903 transparency

4. cant change taskbar color,
  5. taskbar white after windows 10 update,
  6. windows 10 1809 transparent taskbar,
  7. change taskbar color in 1903,
  8. how to change color windows 1903,
  9. how to change the taskbar from gray to black,
  10. cant change taskbar color windows 10 1903,
  11. change taskbar color 1903,