Windows 10: Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

Discus and support Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brian256, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Brian256 Win User

Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which is not present on this context menu. Is anyone aware of why this is or how to resolve it?

:)

Brian256, Oct 21, 2021
  2. PeteCursi Win User

context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

PeteCursi, Oct 21, 2021
  3. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option

***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in Windows 10 the context menu is missing new filefolder***

MarkWilliston, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

1. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options - Similar Threads - Taskbar Context Menu

2. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options: I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which...
  3. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options: I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which...
  4. Always available offline option is missing in context menu

in Windows 10 News
    Always available offline option is missing in context menu: Always available offline option lets you access the network files even when the connection is not stable between your host and network computer. However, if the Always available offline option is missing in the Windows 10 context menu, you can fix it by following these tips....
  5. context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option: context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu-is-missing-the-open-option/0d7c340c-17ef-4b71-893c-e6da8327f7e2
  6. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).: When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option ***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in Windows 10 the context menu is missing new filefolder***...
  7. Options missing from file context menu.

Options missing from file context menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...
  8. foobar2000 options missing from Window Explorer context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    foobar2000 options missing from Window Explorer context menu: I don't have the options to play a folder or queue tracks in foobar2000 anymore in Windows Explorer context menu. I've already checked Shell Integration on foobar2000 Preferences, and "Folder context menus" box is already checked. Apparently, the foobar2000 context menu...
  9. Missing "delete" and "cut" option from context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing "delete" and "cut" option from context menu: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 and when I use the file explorer, the "delete" and "cut" is missing from the context menu when I press right-click with mouse on the file and folder. Is there anyone that knows how to add these features into the context menu because it becomes...
  10. Context menu of Recent item of pinned taskbar missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menu of Recent item of pinned taskbar missing: So this happened to me quite recently, the context menu of recent items from pinned taskbar items is blank now. I did not install anything new recently too, I have tried disabling context menu that are not from Windows using CCleaner's tool and also shexview but still can't...