Windows 10: Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

Discus and support Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brian256, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Brian256 Win User

Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which is not present on this context menu. Is anyone aware of why this is or how to resolve it?

:)

Brian256, Oct 21, 2021
  2. PeteCursi Win User

context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

PeteCursi, Oct 21, 2021
  3. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option

***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in Windows 10 the context menu is missing new filefolder***

MarkWilliston, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

1. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options - Similar Threads - Taskbar Context Menu

2. Missing options in Context menu/New

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing options in Context menu/New: As the image below shows, I'm missing the new text file option and several others I know I've seen before.I don't know when these options disappeared or if I ever had them. I mainly played games for a few months after upgrading to Windows 11.I'm fully prepared to edit the...
  3. Missing options in Context menu/New

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing options in Context menu/New: As the image below shows, I'm missing the new text file option and several others I know I've seen before.I don't know when these options disappeared or if I ever had them. I mainly played games for a few months after upgrading to Windows 11.I'm fully prepared to edit the...
  4. Missing context menu options following update

Missing context menu options following update: Hello team,Following a recent update, I am missing my context menu options. I have been able to restore the WinRAR ones via the app, but OneDrive options are limited. This is significantly impacting my workflow as I sync alot of work folders with my local machine and share...
  5. "Convert to" option missing in context menu

"Convert to" option missing in context menu: Dear Microsoft, previously when I was a windows10 user, I had an option named "Convert to" or something like that from where I used to convert my PDF files to excel, word, or PowerPoint...but after the windows 11 update I noticed that option as missing in my context menu the...
  6. "Convert to" option missing in context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Convert to" option missing in context menu: Dear Microsoft, previously when I was a windows10 user, I had an option named "Convert to" or something like that from where I used to convert my PDF files to excel, word, or PowerPoint...but after the windows 11 update I noticed that option as missing in my context menu the...
  7. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options: I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which...
  8. Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Taskbar Context Menu Missing Options: I have a home PC on Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042 with the following context menu options.My work PC is on Windows 10.0.19043 Build 19043 almost identical with the following context menu options.I'm trying to install something that depends on having the Toolbars option which...
  9. context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option: context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu-is-missing-the-open-option/0d7c340c-17ef-4b71-893c-e6da8327f7e2
  10. Options missing from file context menu.

Options missing from file context menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...