Windows 10: Windows taskbar does not respond

Discus and support Windows taskbar does not respond in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My Realtek audio Driver wont output to headphones via aux, so I did a system restart (not that this resolved the issue) after the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelMSI, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Windows taskbar does not respond

Hi,

My Realtek audio Driver wont output to headphones via aux, so I did a system restart (not that this resolved the issue)

after the system restart I am unable to access explorer, If i click on the windows logo nothing happens, I have the same problem with:

ctrl + x -> settings, the wifi icon, battery icon, notification icon in the bottom right & cortana search.

I have tried all the fixes I could find online such as:

SFC Tool

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Restarting the explorer.exe in task mngr

nothing has helped.

Thank you

:)

MichaelMSI, Jul 2, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar icons missing/ not responding!

Hello Pasindu,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this taskbar issue. For us to assist you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.

Meanwhile, we suggest that restart the Windows Explorer.exe to refresh your taskbar functionality by following the steps below:

• Open Task Manager
      by right clicking the taskbar.
    • Click More details at the bottom to expand the Task Manager window.
    • Under the Processes tab, look for Windows Explorer.
    • After selecting the Windows Explorer, click the Restart
      button at the bottom.
    • It may take a few seconds and things like your taskbar and Start menu may disappear momentarily, but when it restarts, things should behave better and you can exit Task Manager.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jul 2, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows taskbar does not respond

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows taskbar does not respond :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows taskbar does not respond

1. Windows taskbar does not respond - Similar Threads - taskbar does respond

2. Taskbar not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not responding: Today, I launched my computer as usual but the taskbar was missing all my pinned programs. When I tried interacting, my cursor would turn into a loading wheel, a black screen would appear for a few seconds and then it would show the taskbar again, sometimes with the programs....
  3. Taskbar not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not responding: Today, I launched my computer as usual but the taskbar was missing all my pinned programs. When I tried interacting, my cursor would turn into a loading wheel, a black screen would appear for a few seconds and then it would show the taskbar again, sometimes with the programs....
  4. Taskbar not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not responding: I tried to click an app at the task bar and nothing happened. I also tried to remove any of them and it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-responding/562934e2-6aa6-4143-8505-804286707a00
  5. Taskbar not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not responding: My computer's taskbar keeps reloading over and over again. Every time it reloads, it doesn't fix the issue. I've already restarted my computer but it doesn't help either. Is there any other ways to fix this error?...
  6. Taskbar not responding

Taskbar not responding: My computer's taskbar keeps reloading over and over again. Every time it reloads, it doesn't fix the issue. I've already restarted my computer but it doesn't help either. Is there any other ways to fix this error?...
  7. Taskbar not responding?

Taskbar not responding?: I have recently been having an issue on Windows 10 where my task bar will not respond. When I click it multiple times, the entire screen goes black for a split second and the computer acts like I just turned it on. There are no icons on the taskbar, unless I wait a long time...
  8. Taskbar not responding

Taskbar not responding: When I boot up my pc, the taskbar is not responding. My cursor goes into a loading state and I can't open any apps that are supposed to be in the taskbarthey are not showed.I've tried ctrl+shift+esc to restart windows explorer, and I still have the same problem and many...
  9. Windows Taskbar not Responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Taskbar not Responding: I've recently had a problem of whenever I turn on my computer it takes a fairly long time to sign in, and when it does the taskbar becomes unusable. is there a solution to this? submitted by /u/xX69AESTHETIC69Xx [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows taskbar will not respond.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows taskbar will not respond.: So I have encountered a major error with my computer which does not allow me to interact with the search and the windows icon, I also have noticed whilst trying to interact with the taskbar I was unable to use the windows settings or anything in relation to windows as in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows taskbar does not respond