Windows 10: Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

Discus and support Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, bit of a weird one here. I've just built my friend a new pc, installed windows, done all the updates and everything was working fine. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PLambert87, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

Hey guys, bit of a weird one here. I've just built my friend a new pc, installed windows, done all the updates and everything was working fine. This morning I've installed all the usual software he uses. Steam, Chrome, GeForce etc. Now this morning, for some reason, whenever I load windows and put in the password, it takes a little longer than usual to load and then when I get into windows the taskbar is there, shows the time, but nothing else on the right hand side. The start button also doesn't click when I press it. What does happen is, when I click on the taskbar, the screen flicks black for a second then goes back to normal. Sometimes doing this fixes the issue, sometimes I literally have to log out and log back in for it to work. When it does finally work, apps start to open like steam etc, so it appears no software loads until this runs properly. Things I have done: Windows is fully up to date I've ran sfc /scannow As I've installed a bit of software, I guess it could be one of them causing an issue, but it's just the usual stuff, nothing out of the ordinary, and before I start removing software I just wanted to ask to see if there is a solution to this. Thanks - - - Updated - - - Fixed it, Razer huntsman mini needed a firmware update!

:)

PLambert87, Aug 10, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 10, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Aug 10, 2021
  4. Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

Tin Master, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

1. Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up - Similar Threads - taskbar doesn't fully

2. Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up: when i wanted to use windows 11 all i could load up is chrome and taskbar wont load and app icons would only be there for like 10 seconds can anyone help me with this?...
  3. Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps crashing app icons, taskbar doesn't load after starting up: when i wanted to use windows 11 all i could load up is chrome and taskbar wont load and app icons would only be there for like 10 seconds can anyone help me with this?...
  4. How to fix the taskbar not responding/ fully loading in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix the taskbar not responding/ fully loading in.: When I login to windows the taskbar doesn't respond/ is not fully loading or taking a long time to load. During this time I'm having causing issues such as: not being able to restore my chrome tabs, not being able to open windows settings, not being able use the search bar,...
  5. Taskbar doesn't load after starting.

Taskbar doesn't load after starting.: When I initially start up my computer and load in, the icons on the screens load up and can be started normally but the taskbar icons don't appear and when I click on the windows key or the windows logo and the search bar, it doesn't load and says that ''Windows 10 is not...
  6. Taskbar not loading properly on start up

Taskbar not loading properly on start up: Hello! Hoping I might be able to get some help with this I don't exactly know when this has been starting but when I start Windows, the taskbar does not work. After I get to Task Manager to try and shut down/restart explorer.exe, it still doesn't work. When I restart,...
  7. Windows 10 does not fully start up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 does not fully start up: After a power supply interruption, Computer starts OK post beep good. Windows starts up. Microsoft logo and spinning cursor, screen goes blank this would normally be followed by pin input screen would coming up. Instead dark screen and spinning cursor only any assistance...
  8. Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Slow To Load During Start Up: During start ups, after inputting my password, I first see a black screen for a minute or two. Then I successfully see my wallpaper, but I have to wait additional 1 minute for the taskbar to show up, and another minute for the taskbar icons to appear. Using Lenovo Ideapad 310...
  9. Nvidia calibration doesn't load on start up

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia calibration doesn't load on start up: I thought this was solved with a previous update but the problem has come back after renstalling windows. My nvidia calibration doesn't load on start up, i have to right click my desktop, click on nvidia control panel, click use nvidia settings and then click apply everytime...
  10. Screen doesn't load fully

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen doesn't load fully: Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control...