Windows 10: windows taskbar explorer not responding after startup

Discus and support windows taskbar explorer not responding after startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I boot up my PC, why taskbar seems not to respond.No Programms to launch are loaded, also the icons on the right side beside the clock do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Twiebie, May 25, 2021.

1. Twiebie Win User

windows taskbar explorer not responding after startup

When I boot up my PC, why taskbar seems not to respond.No Programms to launch are loaded, also the icons on the right side beside the clock do not show.I can launch the taskmanager CTRL+SHIFT+ESC and restart the explorer process, but it results in the same behavior as clicking on the taskbar.The screen will flash black for a sec. and then the taskbar is still not responsive.When I reboot my PC, sometime the problem is gone, somtimes it's right back.Also after restarting the explorer process a few times, it seems to go back to normal.This issue came up a few days ago. I think&nbs

:)

Twiebie, May 25, 2021
  2. balls Win User

Windows Explorer Not Responding on Startup

I woke up this morning and went to turn my computer on, only to find out that nothing on the desktop was displaying (no icons, no start button, no taskbar). I hit ctrl+alt+delete and went to New Task... and tried to run explorer.exe. About 3 seconds later, I got a "Windows Explorer is Not Responding" message. I did this a few times, then decided to reboot and try to repeat the whole process, only to have the same results. If anyone has any ideas on what would cause this problem, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. the only thing I can access is the task manager

balls, May 25, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 25, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar icons missing/ not responding!

Hello Pasindu,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this taskbar issue. For us to assist you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.

Meanwhile, we suggest that restart the Windows Explorer.exe to refresh your taskbar functionality by following the steps below:

• Open Task Manager
      by right clicking the taskbar.
    • Click More details at the bottom to expand the Task Manager window.
    • Under the Processes tab, look for Windows Explorer.
    • After selecting the Windows Explorer, click the Restart
      button at the bottom.
    • It may take a few seconds and things like your taskbar and Start menu may disappear momentarily, but when it restarts, things should behave better and you can exit Task Manager.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, May 25, 2021
Thema:

1. windows taskbar explorer not responding after startup - Similar Threads - taskbar explorer responding

2. Windows Explorer not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer not responding: Hello friends, Every time I Start My PC and try to open my external desktop hard disk folder, Windows Explorer does not respond and I have to restart or close it from the task manager. this problem started when I update my PC from Windows 10 to 11 and after that, I don't like...
  3. Windows Explorer not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer not responding: Hello friends, Every time I Start My PC and try to open my external desktop hard disk folder, Windows Explorer does not respond and I have to restart or close it from the task manager. this problem started when I update my PC from Windows 10 to 11 and after that, I don't like...
  4. Windows Explorer Not Responding and Unknown Startup Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Not Responding and Unknown Startup Program: My Windows Explorer often not responding for no reason at all, when my CPU and Memory usage is still low, temperature also normal. Tried few solutions of the internet like sfc /scannow, clear file explorer history etc, but it still happening from time to time, is there a...
  5. Windows Explorer Not Responding and Unknown Startup Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer Not Responding and Unknown Startup Program: My Windows Explorer often not responding for no reason at all, when my CPU and Memory usage is still low, temperature also normal. Tried few solutions of the internet like sfc /scannow, clear file explorer history etc, but it still happening from time to time, is there a...
  6. Windows Explorer Not Responding and Unknown Startup Program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. WIndows explorer not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIndows explorer not responding: When I boot up my laptop in the morning, and I open "This PC" for the first time and click on search, it doesn't show up any recent search list and, also search doesn't work. But, I can open any disk and files for that time. And, then whenever, I click on close button of...
  8. Taskbar not responding on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not responding on startup: Hi, Whenever I turn on my computer my taskbar is always loading or frozen. I always have to restart it in task manager. Sometimes I get a black screen with my cursor and I'd have to restart my pc. I also get hardware errors and my screen goes black. This is the error I...
  9. Windows Taskbar not Responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Taskbar not Responding: I've recently had a problem of whenever I turn on my computer it takes a fairly long time to sign in, and when it does the taskbar becomes unusable. is there a solution to this? submitted by /u/xX69AESTHETIC69Xx [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows taskbar will not respond.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows taskbar will not respond.: So I have encountered a major error with my computer which does not allow me to interact with the search and the windows icon, I also have noticed whilst trying to interact with the taskbar I was unable to use the windows settings or anything in relation to windows as in...