Windows 10: Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup

Discus and support Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I start my PC, the taskbar is always unresponsive and stuck in the infinite loading symbol. Whenever I click it, it gives me the option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AZTRaphael, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup

Every time I start my PC, the taskbar is always unresponsive and stuck in the infinite loading symbol. Whenever I click it, it gives me the option to “end process” which usually worked until today. Now whenever I press end process it just refreshes the screen but stays the same. The entire taskbar and windows key on my keyboard is unresponsive so I am unable to go into task manager and other windows program. Clicking on an application also doesn’t work, as they are stuck in loading. Any idea on what it could be and how to troubleshoot it?

Already tried to: 1. Completely uninstalled my drivers and reinstalled them 2. Used Windows Recovery to go back to a point where I didn’t have the problem, but it eventually started again.

submitted by /u/AZTRaphael
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AZTRaphael, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10, Taskbar frozen

Hi Richard,

There are multiple reasons why Windows Taskbar freezes. Before we proceed, we would like to confirm if you have already tried
    restarting Windows Explorer as suggested by ArchitKhandelwal on
    February 8, 2017. If the issue persists, you can follow the methods provided below:

Method 1: Use Powershell

Use the Powershell command to unfreeze the frozen taskbar by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the
    Windows logo key + R.

2. Type
    powershell
    in the Run dialog box.

3. Hit
    Enter

4. Type the following command line:
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}.

5. Hit
    Enter

Take note that you have to enable the Windows Firewall before performing the task above. Here are the steps on how to check if the Windows Firewall was enabled:

1. Open
    Task Manager

2. Click
    More Details

3. Select the
    Services tab.

4. Make sure that
    MpsSvc, also described as Windows Firewall, is running.

Method 2: Enable the User Manager.

A disabled User Manager sometimes results in a frozen Windows taskbar. To re-enable the User Manager, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold
    Windows logo key + R.

2. Type
    services.msc

3. Double-click the
    User Manager.

4. Set the
    Startup type
    to Automatic.

5. Hit
    OK

6. Restart the computer.

Method 3: Disable Recently Opened Items.

Disabling the recently opened items helps to speed up the list launch. To disable items that are recently opened, follow the instruction below:

1. Go to
    Settings

2. Select
    Personalization

3. Click
    Start

4. Slide the toggle button beside
    Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Star or the taskbar to turn it off.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Kristine Arp, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup

Windows 10, Taskbar frozen

i have tried all above solution but the problem still exists. please help....Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup :(

Mughal Zaheer Ud Din, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup

1. Windows Taskbar Frozen on Startup - Similar Threads - Taskbar Frozen Startup

2. Windows Taskbar Frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Taskbar Frozen: My Windows Taskbar is frozen, when i cant click anywhere, shortcuts like Windows + K dont work, i have tried some methods like Ctrl + Shift + Esc than do a lot of stuff... they worked, for like 3 minutes, than it freezes again...
  3. Taskbar is frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is frozen: My Windows 10 at first just suddenly had an Internet trouble, I tried troubleshooting it but nothing happened so I gave up and left it on sleep. After how many hours, I was planning on using my laptop again and saw that not only the internet that has a problem, but I cannot...
  4. Taskbar is frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar is frozen: My Windows 10 at first just suddenly had an Internet trouble, I tried troubleshooting it but nothing happened so I gave up and left it on sleep. After how many hours, I was planning on using my laptop again and saw that not only the internet that has a problem, but I cannot...
  5. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE: When ever i start my laptop after small interval1-2hour of rest it goes to a state in which taskbar icon disappear and when i move my pointer to TASKBAR it goes to loading state. window START and SEARCH also don't work but when i restartsby pressing power button my pc STARTUP...
  6. TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    TASKBAR NOT WORKING / FROZEN ON STARTUP AND GOES TO LOADING STATE: When ever i start my laptop after small interval1-2hour of rest it goes to a state in which taskbar icon disappear and when i move my pointer to TASKBAR it goes to loading state. window START and SEARCH also don't work but when i restartsby pressing power button my pc STARTUP...
  7. taskbar frozen

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar frozen: Can anyone here help me with this Windows 10pro issue.A couple of days ago Everytime I start it, it leads me here, desktop with no apps in taskbar. Everything else is frozen. I can't click on anything at all. Whenever I click anywhere mutiple times, It stops responding...
  8. TaskBar Frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskBar Frozen: My Taskbar has been frozen ever since i restarted my network reset once i reset my computer it doesnt work. Everytime i move my mouse over it its a loading icon. i have reset windows explore and its still not working i have also tried running "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  9. TaskBar Frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskBar Frozen: My Taskbar has been frozen ever since i restarted my network reset once i reset my computer it doesnt work. Everytime i move my mouse over it its a loading icon. i have reset windows explore and its still not working i have also tried running "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  10. Taskbar frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar frozen: Win 10 build 1607 after few months without problem, now, taskbar frozen constantly every 30 minutes. Not help scan disk for errors. Every time I must from Task Manager to restart Win Explorer. Why? 71555