Windows 10: Windows Taskbar Glitch

Discus and support Windows Taskbar Glitch in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently updated windows cumulative update for 21h1 and intel extension, and this is what happened Right side of the taskbar just disappeared i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Samuel Joel, May 27, 2021.

1. Windows Taskbar Glitch

I recently updated windows cumulative update for 21h1 and intel extension, and this is what happened Right side of the taskbar just disappeared i cant see time battery or whatever icons found in the right side of the taskbar i when i open task manager, it the search box starts glitchingWhen i turn on the pc, the right side of the taskbar will be there, but few seconds later it startss glitching and then disappearsAny help will be ok

:)

Samuel Joel, May 27, 2021

2. Taskbar glitch

Hello Microsoft. I'm trying to help you by give some feedback about this new OS. I don't know if I'm doing this right, it's my first time posting here, but whatever.

Here's a glitch in Windows 10 that i found today, even though I don't know how to reproduce again:

Taskbar glitch

It's back to normal after I closed some windows.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading Windows  Taskbar Glitch ;)

Sérgio Oliveira, May 27, 2021
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    taskbar glitch in tablet mode

Hi,

Auto-hiding the taskbar can be a good way to add space to your desktop. But in some cases, some users refuse to hide when it’s supposed to. In your case, we'll show you how to stop hiding the taskbar. Simply follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on the Task bar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Turn On Lock the taskbar.
    • Turn Off Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Alden Rey, May 27, 2021
  4. Windows Taskbar Glitch

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows Taskbar Glitch

1. Windows Taskbar Glitch - Similar Threads - Taskbar Glitch

2. Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?: I have glitching under my taskbar and it seems mirroring with my display. When I photographed this, I had just opened Youtube on Chrome, so the red-white color scheme was my Youtube tab. I had tried to repair the corrupt drive by using command prompt but its not working. Is...
  3. Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix glitching or flickering under taskbar on Windows 11?: I have glitching under my taskbar and it seems mirroring with my display. When I photographed this, I had just opened Youtube on Chrome, so the red-white color scheme was my Youtube tab. I had tried to repair the corrupt drive by using command prompt but its not working. Is...
  4. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  5. StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar

StartAllBack issue concerning the new Windows 11 update that glitches the taskbar: Yesterday last night I updated Windows 11 to version 22H2 OS Build: 22621.3007 and shut down the computer after it finished updating. This morning, I decided to turn on my computer and found out that StartAllBack is not working properly.The Windows button on the taskbar...
  6. Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?: Tried restarting laptop and finishing all updates, but it's still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-glitching-windows-10-how-can-i/5d73d4d4-e875-4a44-b562-3c552c90a7da
  7. Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?

Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?: Tried restarting laptop and finishing all updates, but it's still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-glitching-windows-10-how-can-i/5d73d4d4-e875-4a44-b562-3c552c90a7da
  8. Taskbar glitching Windows 10. How can I troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Taskbar glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching: My laptop's taskbar wouldnt load properly. My problem I've been playing VALORANT and I've been changing the resolution of the game NOT IN THE WINDOWS 11 SETTINGS and it all seemed good. I use alt + tab to switch windows, Then 2 days ago my taskbar wouldnt even load properly....
  10. Taskbar glitching

Taskbar glitching: My laptop's taskbar wouldnt load properly. My problem I've been playing VALORANT and I've been changing the resolution of the game NOT IN THE WINDOWS 11 SETTINGS and it all seemed good. I use alt + tab to switch windows, Then 2 days ago my taskbar wouldnt even load properly....